Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it was for social media, and the tears after was to try and make ppl feel sorry For her not the child, it should not have happened

No I'm not, but because I disagree with one on here, shouldn't be put down as me being on it also, wise up, oh I'm sure that will get a back lash also,
But I'm the type of person that says it how it is, I don't try and make things worse looking just for likes, and I will stay that way, I don't tey and follow what others say just to be more popular! I've had to search the Foyle for ppl that had addictions, and if you lot like to make a laugh of that well I hope you enjoy your journey
It was hard to understand your reply to the last post you quoted.

Reactions: 3
How has she not been pulled on having M upstairs when the bedroom downstairs was created for him and his additional needs? I assume it was grant funded, so how on earth are they getting away with him being stuck away upstairs with a baby monitor as a babysitter?

Reactions: 9
She's a crying bleep. More guilt tripping because she can't get out for her usual gluttony. It's not like she doesn't get out all the time.

And poor M, why feel the need to even write that. Piss poor mother

And the show last night, one of them could have went with a friend

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She's a crying bleep. More guilt tripping because she can't get out for her usual gluttony. It's not like she doesn't get out all the time.

And poor M, why feel the need to even write that. Piss poor mother

And the show last night, one of them could have went with a friend
Toni has no friends and Paul couldn’t go as she probably doesn’t know how to feed M.

Reactions: 6
Well hello. I’ve been waiting for this tit show for a moment.

Firstly, what a witch you are Toni. Your life is somehow wrecked because of your beautiful son. He has never done wrong, none of this is anyones fault, but as usual, Toni needs someone to blame for her life, which she views as pathetic.
If I were ever to have children, I would do ANYTHING for them, to provide, care, nurture, please and excite. Anything.
But Toni, all you want is to have the life for yourself and hide your little handsome boy upstairs and then bring him out as and when is required for attention, sympathy and god forbid, payments.
Yes as you’ve stated, to all your followers, minimal customers, and local eyes, you do have a great life. You have your house sitting to the way you way it - (which that only may last 2/3 weeks), you have trips away more often than I have sex. You get out with your friends, sorry, staff children. You get time at home with your partner lying on the sofa. In my home, we fly past each other to get things at home done that haven’t been touched because we’ve been working extra hours, looking after family members, getting the house cleaned and ironing done. We seldom get to sit down on the sofa together and just chill. But that’s our life, and I’m happy to have a life that there’s no drama, no pleasing other people and simple things make us happy.

Anyway, a more pressing subject, I’m surprised Toni hasn’t worked out who I am by my posts, but I don’t give a tit xo
1. I had a night out with Toni and Clitoris back when she was feeding from Cliona’s bank account. All Toni could talk about that weekend was when she got Maddison into full time care, she’s going to start her life again - “as it should have been before he turned it upside down” yes that “he” is her darling son. Cliona made Antiona believe that she would be a multi millionaire in a year with their new venture together, and she would have a rambling mansion in the country with all her family living with her. I vividly remember asking “if you get that, you could have a full time carer living with you in a dedicated apartment/annex style living for M. She said that she wouldn’t but instead stated that “her life needed to be her own”.

2. The night she was out, there was a tantrum (I hate calling it that, but her son was upset and it’s the term she uses frequently), and Paul was relentlessly phoning her to come home, after 2/3 calls, she turned her phone onto airplane mode for a couple of hours. Once airplane mode was switched off, dozens of calls and messages came through. Emergency services had been at her home with her son, and she laughed it off - “always a drama”. Sadly at this stage, I was made to believe that Paul was overreacting, but I quickly learnt that it was Antonia that simply didn’t care.

3. When the tit hit the fan about her talking about clients, I felt for her, her business was affected, her home life, her security. But I was contacted by a local journalist to get my impression of Antonia, about 2 weeks after it all happened and she had gone into radio silence. There was quite an investment of financial security in my story for the tabloids, which for a moment made me think twice, but then I thought “no, she’s still a daughter and a mum, and our mistakes shouldn’t always be deemed”. I’d never have done it for money, but the more I’ve learnt over the last 3 years, I wish I’d spoken out for no fee! That boy would have been taken, placed into safe care and brought up in the way any child should be, additional needs or not.
But the most interesting fact of this journalist was that the £20k for the story, was being funded by Lady Cliona.

I’ve multiple more points, which I’ll save for coming days and weeks.
It’s Sunday morning and myself and my partner have the day off and we are going to enjoy it and visit family and get odds and ends done at home that we can’t fit in during the week.

Another thing that frustrates me, on her Instagram page, it states she’s an influencer. She simply isn’t. She’s a self entitled cow who unfortunately hasn’t got 100% of the life she dreamed off. She certainly has never influenced me, and the only thing she will influence me to do, is keep a closer eye, keep tabs and report what’s necessary.

Antiona honey, I know you’ll be reading this and you’ll know exactly who it is, but just remember all the solicitor papers and files I have against you for your detrimental harm and defamation of me before, which never worked. I’ll press the big red button and turn your life upside down and get that little boy the life he deserves and Paul will have freedom to have the partner that he’s had all this time.

Happy Sunday 11:11 xx
20k for a story on Toni?
Rebeka Vardy didn't even get 20k for selling a story on Colleen. I'm calling BS on this. If I don't believe the 20k then why should I believe the rest of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20k for a story on Toni?
Rebeka Vardy didn't even get 20k for selling a story on Colleen. I'm calling BS on this. If I don't believe the 20k then why should I believe the rest of the story.
I said this also totally agree no way is that true lol

Reactions: 2
So it didn't work bringing M to a local park, he had a melt down and they were embarrassed as ppl were watching..So they decide to put him in a car, drive for 2 hours and bring him to IKEA on the busiest day of the week because she needs hangers..Im sure a packed IKEA will really stimulate him

Reactions: 14
So it didn't work bringing M to a local park, he had a melt down and they were embarrassed as ppl were watching..So they decide to put him in a car, drive for 2 hours and bring him to IKEA on the busiest day of the week because she needs hangers..Im sure a packed IKEA will really stimulate him
It's like they're forcing him to have meltdowns to really push the fact they're completely incapable of taking care of him! It's all staged so it makes them look like they need the help for carers and respite

Reactions: 16
Did she not say on the live that she didn’t want to be on her phone during the car journey to ikea and she wanted to spend time with M and looking at the greenery?
She’s done nothing but be on her phone

Did she not say on the live that she didn’t want to be on her phone during the car journey to ikea and she wanted to spend time with M and looking at the greenery?
She’s done nothing but be on her phone
Yeah because the road to Belfast is so scenic..the majority of it is roadworks and traffic cones..has no one told her that IKEA deliver

• Haha
I wouldn't even attempt to bring my own children to IKEA some days ffs

She’s such a dick, saw them in the van on their way to Belfast- those ridiculous sunglasses and a face on her that sour milk

• Haha
It's like they're forcing him to have meltdowns to really push the fact they're completely incapable of taking care of him! It's all staged so it makes them look like they need the help for carers and respite
If she keeps going and forcing the meltdowns he will end up having a fatal seizure 😐

Reactions: 8
I have a meltdown on my own trying to find my way out of ikea never mind what M is going to be like, and no doubt she will pick up every pot, pan, cup and fork and video it..... yousens can you believe this fork is only 50p and i spent £2000 on a collection of forks or she will find somemore tatty granny tit for her display cabnet, she can go nowhere without mentioning prices

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she keeps going and forcing the meltdowns he will end up having a fatal seizure 😐
She's seemingly pushing him to prove a point to services who aren't even watching. She best hope SS aren't watching as it's blatantly obvious what she's at and that poor child could as you say, have a fatal seizure.

And as I said about the show. Why couldn't one of them drive to IKEA and get the 'messages' and one stay home with M? That's what a normal family would do, she just wants to make them look incompetent

Reactions: 7
Well hello. I’ve been waiting for this tit show for a moment.

Firstly, what a witch you are Toni. Your life is somehow wrecked because of your beautiful son. He has never done wrong, none of this is anyones fault, but as usual, Toni needs someone to blame for her life, which she views as pathetic.
If I were ever to have children, I would do ANYTHING for them, to provide, care, nurture, please and excite. Anything.
But Toni, all you want is to have the life for yourself and hide your little handsome boy upstairs and then bring him out as and when is required for attention, sympathy and god forbid, payments.
Yes as you’ve stated, to all your followers, minimal customers, and local eyes, you do have a great life. You have your house sitting to the way you way it - (which that only may last 2/3 weeks), you have trips away more often than I have sex. You get out with your friends, sorry, staff children. You get time at home with your partner lying on the sofa. In my home, we fly past each other to get things at home done that haven’t been touched because we’ve been working extra hours, looking after family members, getting the house cleaned and ironing done. We seldom get to sit down on the sofa together and just chill. But that’s our life, and I’m happy to have a life that there’s no drama, no pleasing other people and simple things make us happy.

Anyway, a more pressing subject, I’m surprised Toni hasn’t worked out who I am by my posts, but I don’t give a tit xo
1. I had a night out with Toni and Clitoris back when she was feeding from Cliona’s bank account. All Toni could talk about that weekend was when she got Maddison into full time care, she’s going to start her life again - “as it should have been before he turned it upside down” yes that “he” is her darling son. Cliona made Antiona believe that she would be a multi millionaire in a year with their new venture together, and she would have a rambling mansion in the country with all her family living with her. I vividly remember asking “if you get that, you could have a full time carer living with you in a dedicated apartment/annex style living for M. She said that she wouldn’t but instead stated that “her life needed to be her own”.

2. The night she was out, there was a tantrum (I hate calling it that, but her son was upset and it’s the term she uses frequently), and Paul was relentlessly phoning her to come home, after 2/3 calls, she turned her phone onto airplane mode for a couple of hours. Once airplane mode was switched off, dozens of calls and messages came through. Emergency services had been at her home with her son, and she laughed it off - “always a drama”. Sadly at this stage, I was made to believe that Paul was overreacting, but I quickly learnt that it was Antonia that simply didn’t care.

3. When the tit hit the fan about her talking about clients, I felt for her, her business was affected, her home life, her security. But I was contacted by a local journalist to get my impression of Antonia, about 2 weeks after it all happened and she had gone into radio silence. There was quite an investment of financial security in my story for the tabloids, which for a moment made me think twice, but then I thought “no, she’s still a daughter and a mum, and our mistakes shouldn’t always be deemed”. I’d never have done it for money, but the more I’ve learnt over the last 3 years, I wish I’d spoken out for no fee! That boy would have been taken, placed into safe care and brought up in the way any child should be, additional needs or not.
But the most interesting fact of this journalist was that the £20k for the story, was being funded by Lady Cliona.

I’ve multiple more points, which I’ll save for coming days and weeks.
It’s Sunday morning and myself and my partner have the day off and we are going to enjoy it and visit family and get odds and ends done at home that we can’t fit in during the week.

Another thing that frustrates me, on her Instagram page, it states she’s an influencer. She simply isn’t. She’s a self entitled cow who unfortunately hasn’t got 100% of the life she dreamed off. She certainly has never influenced me, and the only thing she will influence me to do, is keep a closer eye, keep tabs and report what’s necessary.

Antiona honey, I know you’ll be reading this and you’ll know exactly who it is, but just remember all the solicitor papers and files I have against you for your detrimental harm and defamation of me before, which never worked. I’ll press the big red button and turn your life upside down and get that little boy the life he deserves and Paul will have freedom to have the partner that he’s had all this time.

Happy Sunday 11:11 xx
Patricia? Is that you? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.