Colour Me Bootiful #18 Fried baby boils covered in cheese, a fainted arse & hair full of grease

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't go a day without posting. Even if she's not posting about herself, she can't take a day off and have some well deserved family time.

Reactions: 3
Wait to you hear when she comes on will be saying that ‘them trolls said I would be on that flight but how I could I leave ‘

Reactions: 5
She's honestly vile. Sitting there with a big sour face on her because she didn't get going to Copenhagen. Saying Ms "Behaving himself" today? As if he purposely had a seizure to keep her from going.

She's so bleeping neglectful of him leaving him in his room alone, if she had of been watching him he wouldn't have "banged off the floor" twice during both incidents. My heart breaks for the poor boy alone in his room seizuring until she bothers to check on him. She needs reported.
Screenshot_20221120-180102_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221120-180109_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think she’s a bit happy that she didn’t get going because Paul wasn’t going with her she would have been having panic attacks worrying about what he’d be up to with her away! But if he had of been going poor M would have been shipped off and there would have been no mention of his seizure until they got back!!

Also anyone notice that Paul’s not there today and she’s had to have the ole da round sitting with her cause she can’t cope with M on her own! God she does not deserve having that boy at all!

Reactions: 6
Is she for real.
Left M himself watching him on a monitor to go on with her own business.

And now she’s sitting doing a life! Go and sit and comfort your son! He’s just had a episode I’m sure he’s feeling it 😭

So angry at the way they get on. M back in his ‘cell’ alone. After their poor boy had a bad seizure Friday night they’re straight on Black Friday sale flogging that Ali Express crap. I propose a campaign NOT TO BUY ANYTHING from CMB. They’ll be left with all that stock…….karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did she say if it was card or not in store? She would need to let people know! She wasn’t impressed when Paul give an extra discount of the crappy set

Reactions: 2
Paul.really isn't buying into her chat about having another baby, he totally blanked her

• Wow
Paul.really isn't buying into her chat about having another baby, he totally blanked her
What does she need another for- not like she bothers with the 2 she has! Not that it will ever happen unless it’s an IVF job

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.