Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello899

VIP Member
Fair play to Anastasia I just watched the video and it can't have been easy..but surely his "inspirational former boss" would be supporting him

Reactions: 3

Kizzyd33

I am trying really, really hard not to be nasty about her saying about poor M's seizure and then shilling her shit sale in the same breath.

Poor M I hope he's ok :(
Heartbreaking to watch. The poor wee soul took a fit when she knew he wasn't right earlier on but she never kept a close eye on him. Wtf.....

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
So Paul’s away to a meeting, Toni is walking about with M… so where is MM and her wee friend? Parent of the year letting 2 young girls wander around Belfast themselves 🤷🏽‍♀️
Nah they would of let them at the primark queue. By the times Paul was done, the girls would of been in primark

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
The shoes? Please someone explain this to me! She’s not 20

also why does Ruth not do the tan anymore! Thought she was the bees knees
94D101D5-88A8-4EA4-A29A-C71DD850D046.png

• Haha

Rozzie

Lol my doc used to give me tramadol for arthritis but ya near have to be dead to get it now
I got it after a skiing accident, great stuff, pain free & out for the count!! I can see how someone might get addicted to it though, dangerous stuff.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
And when clothes come out of those vaccum bags, the wrinkles will never iron out. They'll all need washed, hung up and then ironed and you know she'll never do that

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Looks like she got the same sofa as that ugly blue one she had. Just in grey leather. It's called San Antonio from dfs.
What a narcissist.