Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwtDoing

VIP Member
Why does she make such a fuss of Black Friday? I’ve never seen anything like it! For f**k sake, calm down Toni. You’ve done about 3 days work, for most people that’s part-time employment.

I wouldn’t take a gift of one single product she’s “designed” (picked from an Ali Express catalog). CMB cosmetics is a complete joke and I’m constantly embarrassed for them.

Saint Toni, slashing her market stall crap to “rock bottom prices” so the peasants can afford them. God bless her 🙄

CMB - Cretins Milking Benefits
This needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why does she make such a fuss of Black Friday? I’ve never seen anything like it! For f**k sake, calm down Toni. You’ve done about 3 days work, for most people that’s part-time employment.

I wouldn’t take a gift of one single product she’s “designed” (picked from an Ali Express catalog). CMB cosmetics is a complete joke and I’m constantly embarrassed for them.

Saint Toni, slashing her market stall crap to “rock bottom prices” so the peasants can afford them. God bless her 🙄

CMB - Cretins Milking Benefits
This needs to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
M already ruined the live. He's not going to ruin her holiday too. But atleast the sale is coming up and she can use this situation to advertise it.
Suppose Paul was taking them all to the airport too

I don’t know her circumstances but Toni is most likely claiming Universal Credit as a self employed person, PIP for herself, DLA for M and carers allowance for either Paul or M, not declaring at least half of her income, and using the critters in the salon to cover any expenses with their rent a chair fees. If she can’t heat Tetris towers with all that cash coming in, there’s no hope for the rest of us 🤦🏻‍♀️
How on earth is she entitled to PIP?

I’m intrigued to know who the person was who came around the corner of the kitchen litchen when she was videoing “bein all cosy ye know yous” x

• Heart
  • Wow

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Just thinking about it now if it was Paul's appointment or even if it was an appointment concerning both of them but Paul was able to attend on his own there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't have stayed at home with M and saved him the upset and the tantrum, other than she can't be trusted to stay at home all day with him on her own because she's a shite parent.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Wonder if this is what someone mentioned already, someone on here said something was happening and they couldn't say what, ppl were asking was she a teacher
I think the previous poster was saying it wasn't Tonis choice to be staying local that day. That day, toni went christmas shopping around derry.
I think Toni was being pulled on something

hello899

VIP Member
She had bought so much white label tat that the annual black Friday sale is obviously the only time anyone buys it