Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
That pen needs buried in steriliser for 10 days, bin it before it grows legs and walks away 🤢🤢 this live is fucking brutal (secretly just watching for the screenshots of the faces she makes) 🤣
You and me both! Paul is really not impressed with her! He really is a lap dog! Needs to grow a set and leave

Reactions: 3

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
He always set these ventures up but always passes them on to someone else. The car wash was passed to his brother I think ? And the sofa/carpet cleaning was passed to someone else too I think ?

TR003

Iv recently started up an events styling bussiness not far from them and with a following like she has the rest of us havent a look in 😫

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I wasn't trying to be arsey either - just in the middle of cooking me dinner and sent it off quick lol
I didn't take it that you were being arsey. I took it as oh gee she's right. I'm wrong. And needed to apologise as I could have offended someone when I didn't mean too

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Jesus listen to her voice saying about the rollers 😳 she’s drugged to the eye balls. So slow, you might not drink Toni but you rattle when you walk!
I thought the same yesterday when she was talking about the Christmas tree being up, sounds out of it

Righto22

Of course it was for social media, and the tears after was to try and make ppl feel sorry For her not the child, it should not have happened

No I'm not, but because I disagree with one on here, shouldn't be put down as me being on it also, wise up, oh I'm sure that will get a back lash also,
But I'm the type of person that says it how it is, I don't try and make things worse looking just for likes, and I will stay that way, I don't tey and follow what others say just to be more popular! I've had to search the Foyle for ppl that had addictions, and if you lot like to make a laugh of that well I hope you enjoy your journey
It was hard to understand your reply to the last post you quoted.

Donegalperson

Such a drab dull living room. New sofa is banging. Might look better in a different coloured room with different colour blinds. But everything is such a bland colour than blends in together
It's horrible u couldn't sit comfortably in there at all and that couch is hideous, the cushions don't match either 😕