Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rozzie

In all seriousness though, she’s so disrespectful of Paul. It’s the absolute height of bad manners to ridicule a meal someone makes you. Anyone who takes the time and makes the effort to make you food should be appreciated, not ridiculed. Imagine being married to that?!
In fairness, he is her husband, it's not like she was at a dinner party & said it to the hostess. We all say things at home we wouldn't say outside!

Reactions: 3

MrsJMcL09

So now M is in a chair in zara.. sorry where did the chair come from?
Or is it a different chair she said he outgrew?
I'm confused now.
Also, how embarrassing taking a video in Zara of your child.
My teens would be scundered if I did that to them.
Why does she have to whip her phone out for everything 🙄
Looks as if its a standard wheelchair shops provide

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
She can't go a day without posting. Even if she's not posting about herself, she can't take a day off and have some well deserved family time.

hello899

VIP Member
Homemade curry..looks like mayflower with peas and chicken thrown in..bit of a stretch to call it homemade

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I might be behind...but that last video she posted. I don't mean to be harsh for anyone who has taken one...but has she taken a fucking stroke...or is she that off her head she can't keep her mouth straight? Something isn't right. She's sore on the eyes.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Will the older products not be out of date at this stage . Most only have a 12 month expiry date.
12 months from when they are opened. That's what the simple means on packaging.
Although it will still expire even when it's not open, it will be longer. Also, we all have makeup that we use that's we've had for years. Powders last longer too

Poor M he’s an absolute sweetheart, an innocent in his chaotic world. I do hope he recovers and soon. But as mentioned in a previous post I don’t know how she can comprehend the thought of travelling atm.