Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
Who is this Mary Keogh one? Keep seeing her name this last few days
Another dose

I know a girl who reached out to Mary Keogh because she was struggling after a still birth, Mary told her that she would guide her through her grief..She filled her full off shite and told the poor girl she owed her £500..Taking advantage of ppl at their lowest point in life, makes me sick and all the Derry huns lauding her up..This was all a week after the still birth, any professional knows that you have to let someone grieve before they begin healing..
I unfollowed her a day after following, she just didn't sit right for me, thank fk now after hearing this the c🤬🤬t

Toni I know you read here..Please stop taking antibiotics, as a medical professional no one should have more than 2 courses of antibiotics in 12mths, I've lost count of how many courses ypu have posted..Alot of infections come from poor hygiene so maybe look at the bigger picture
Maybe the NHS is trying to knock her off 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Sincerest apologies for being old and decrepit but are we just dropping letters from words these days? Like half of the word? I get that Toni is both illiterate and lazy but it’s an OUTFIT not a FIT. Just naw 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Oh sorting big plans for her only child's birthday. Wonder what it will be this time. Also, what holiday will they buy her for her birthday?

didyehear22

Right so this new venture will 100% require him to use m dla van to deliver etc...sone1 needs 2 report them if that's what there doing
Dla vehicles shud surely only b used for the person whose needs require it..he's taxi-ing everything in it
Fucking have there smelly hands in every pot..so greedy for money.just do 1 thing and stick with it
The brows and lashes can't b doing well
Probably doing his boyfriends in the back of it too 🤷🏼‍♀️💅🏼

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I have noticed that too, she never engages pride or support any local drag artists as I've seen a lot of our local muas do

Also had a good snoop at old Tampax. Yet Toni has no problem promoting him
Just wait til he promotes the troll busters again. She'll be sharing that shite

Last edited:

Mumwithbump

I can't see her going now.if flight is 7pm in Dublin.
Need to b there 2/3 hours b4..4/5pm..then is it like 3hr drive to Dublin
She wud need to b hitting road soon but my guess is m will b in hospital most of the day.

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Where does everyone else in Tetris towers keep their clothes it seems toni utilises every single bit of space. There is absolutely no need for someone to have have that amount of clothes considering she wears same thing all the time but you can sure as hell bet she wouldn’t give them to anyone else. It’s just such a waste, she really does have issues.
This baffles me. She literally wears the same ugly things all the time

Half them hats alone would have paid for Ms wheelchair