Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tellmethecraic

Chatty Member
I’d a dream my mate bought 10 boot boxes of tat. And I was at hers and she had them all laid out on her bed with names beside them all as Xmas presents and I was delighted my name wasn’t there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Herefortea135

VIP Member
The police were stopped today at a a white rangerover parked on the footpath on double yellows outside salon but I don't know if it was hers or the girl who does extensions..but whoever it was looked to be getting a ticket as he was writing
Either way they deserve it

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
The photo of the shower..like who in their right minds feels the need to tell people on their business page that they had a shower, surely its just a given that adults shower at least once a day
1. It's not her business page. CMB Cosmetics is the "business " page but she tags it when referencing Paul. So it's more his personal and business page.
2. She's showing us trolls as we mention every day that she doesn't shower. That is why she posted the pic today.

hello899

VIP Member
"never take your mind nor your freedom for granted" is she for real?? She is literally the most disrespectful person on the planet to say that about someone with learning difficulties who is in residential care. If she's saying that on Instagram god knows what she's saying in private
She would want to take a look at her own mind because she is a prisoner of her own mind..Spending incessantly to fill try and help up with other instahuns rather than just being content with what she has

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
Not to derail BUT WHY O WHY do all these MUAs insist on putting up a picture last bride of the week but they put a pic up ensuring it shows their Range Rover?? LC or LOC whatever she goes by now and DB are wile for it!!

• Haha

Jennybaby86

I have never wanted to put my hand through the screen of my phone as much as i do now, that woman is a disgusting c**t sorry for my language, my son has additional needs, i am up every night throughout the night on my own as i am a single parent aswell as working fulltime with NO help from the government and i would still be able to save for whatever my child even if it took me a year, in this climate people cant afford oil, food, electricity etc i would say her money has dried up completely and thats why their cooking at home so much and reusing leftovers of the raw chicken with feet 😂 wheres his DLA going??
I absolutely hate that women after tonight’s story someone needs to tell her the truth to her face asap