Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I never knew ur one cliona so had a look. Wtf is that accent 😂🥴 is she from Derry I’m scundered for her she’s near as bad as Tony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The movie toni couldn't watch The Scandalous Four was probably hitting to close to home that she couldn't watch it.
Same when she couldn't watch that Dahmer show. To gay for her as she only got to episode 3 and we hadn't seen any killings at that stage.
Has anyone seen The Scandalous Four? It doesn't seem like a violent show. Is it brutal? What is she calling Brutal? Bet she's referring to the gay scenes

• Haha
I have to laugh "we" can't leave the house for more than four hours....no Toni...Paul can't. You don't know how to look after him and god forbid you should let Paul leave your side in case he gets a moment without you and realises he doesn't want you. She's clinging onto him for dear life. Even the message on the plate today screamed desperation. He Def seems to be losing his patience with her.

Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell Toni that for the majority of us getting up to go to the gym involves a 5.30am start to be home and ready for work, not rolling into gym at 11am..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell Toni that for the majority of us getting up to go to the gym involves a 5.30am start to be home and ready for work, not rolling into gym at 11am..
And if they could also add that if she washed regularly her finger wouldn't be so infected....with ass jam 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The movie toni couldn't watch The Scandalous Four was probably hitting to close to home that she couldn't watch it.
Same when she couldn't watch that Dahmer show. To gay for her as she only got to episode 3 and we hadn't seen any killings at that stage.
Has anyone seen The Scandalous Four? It doesn't seem like a violent show. Is it brutal? What is she calling Brutal? Bet she's referring to the gay scenes
Brutal is a really common stand-in for bad generally, for example "that dinner was brutal". I'd assume she's using it in that way.

Has Toni been homophobic at some stage or something that you think she'd be bothered by gay scenes?

Reactions: 2
Has Toni been homophobic at some stage or something that you think she'd be bothered by gay scenes?
Well she threatened a gay man in his workplace and his own home with being "Silenced at the bottom of the foyle" but that was more for releasing a tell all video about her darling husbands hobbies behind closed doors than the gay thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She must literally spend 10mins in the gym, because within an hour she took a photo in house, drove to gym, took some more photos of a drinks machine, drove home and got ready for work

• Haha
Brutal is a really common stand-in for bad generally, for example "that dinner was brutal". I'd assume she's using it in that way.

No I don't think she's homophobic. She loves the gays. She married one of them. Allegedly.

[

• Haha
Pride is also a big celebration in Derry and she never ever mentions it yet jumps on the band wagon for everything else that’s popular or being talked about.

• Heart
Pride is also a big celebration in Derry and she never ever mentions it yet jumps on the band wagon for everything else that’s popular or being talked about.
She's a dose, it depends what mood she's in or who she's trying to please, what band waggon she jumps onto

She copies everyone, lmd, cliona, kiera

That nutjob doesn't know weather she's coming or going,

As for Paul,, he needs a good boot in the arse, for he is a bigger fanny than her

The finest two head ever

• Haha
Of all the bandwagons she jumps on I find it funny that she doesn't jump on the biggest one being pride.... I wonder why....answers on a postcard please

Reactions: 6
Her hairs that greasy I duno how it stays on her head.
Also did she not say she never shops in primark a while back or am I thinking on somebody else ?

Reactions: 3
Posts a selfie at home before going to the gym at 9.25am. Posts another after gym at 10.10am. Taking travel to the gym into account and possibly not leaving the house the second she took the selfie, how long did she actually spend in the gym?
She must literally spend 10mins in the gym, because within an hour she took a photo in house, drove to gym, took some more photos of a drinks machine, drove home and got ready for work
Exactly. She doesn't fool us

Toni and Paul you are using too much water in your instant pot. A cup is a measuring cup not a mug size.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She's bothered by them as it's only when watching them she sees Paul's dick harden🍆🍆🍆🤣🤣

He loves going to Malin Head for a bit of messing is the word that was on the street a few years back with a camp red haired man who Toni was a brand ambassador for after that rumour came out they all parted friendships. That's all the tea I ever heard about him being gay☕☕☕

• Haha
  • Wow
She's bothered by them as it's only when watching them she sees Paul's dick harden🍆🍆🍆🤣🤣

He loves going to Malin Head for a bit of messing is the word that was on the street a few years back with a camp red haired man who Toni was a brand ambassador for after that rumour came out they all parted friendships. That's all the tea I ever heard about him being gay☕☕☕
They were besties then too, toni and her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.