Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked her outfit last night and think her hairs lovely like that.

But them bleeping spider lashes!! Her lower lashes actually make me feel ill!!

She's absolutely gross saying that about Pauls morning poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I liked her outfit last night and think her hairs lovely like that.

But them bleeping spider lashes!! Her lower lashes actually make me feel ill!!

She's absolutely gross saying that about Pauls morning poo.
As much as I don’t like her - don’t dislike her - dislike her, she looked very well put together last night. Her hair is nice when it’s washed. Her makeup mask ages her and her style is not my taste but she looked very nice. She can’t just wear a nice outfit though, everything has to be extra, ott and expensive yet tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Something is off 🤔 Has someone questioned the care they provide for M? By someone, I mean a government department or healthcare professional? She’s never mentioned this 4 hour window before. My spidey senses are tingling….
Kids that are PEG fed are normally fed every 4 hours 8am 12 midday 4pm and 8pm. Having said that when the feed finishes, it needs to be stopped and the line flushed and disconnected by someone trained to do this and someone needs to be present to supervise the feed incase anything goes wrong. They probably have told whoever is there to just switch the flocare feeding pump off when the feed is through and they’ll disconnect it when they get home. It still raises issues that he’s possibly being left with someone that doesn’t know what to do if something happens

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kids that are PEG fed are normally fed every 4 hours 8am 12 midday 4pm and 8pm. Having said that when the feed finishes, it needs to be stopped and the line flushed and disconnected by someone trained to do this and someone needs to be present to supervise the feed incase anything goes wrong. They probably have told whoever is there to just switch the flocare feeding pump off when the feed is through and they’ll disconnect it when they get home. It still raises issues that he’s possibly being left with someone that doesn’t know what to do if something happens
I understand it’s probably quite complicated, my point is, they aren’t too worried about his feeds every 4 hours when they are away galavanting around the world. It’s frightening that he’s been left in the care of someone who isn’t trained to feed him, what else aren’t they trained in? I usually try to steer clear of the M chat on here as I’ve no experience of children with additional needs but that concerned me when she said it.

Reactions: 11
She's also said her dad refuses to change him, and I very much doubt that toni would rush home if he did need changed.

Reactions: 4
How do they find the time to sit and watch movies all day with an additional needs child at home…. The authorities would need to be called for a wellness check on M. I’m sure he shouldn’t be left by himself all day long while his irresponsible parents sit on their holes stuffing their faces.

Reactions: 6
I understand it’s probably quite complicated, my point is, they aren’t too worried about his feeds every 4 hours when they are away galavanting around the world. It’s frightening that he’s been left in the care of someone who isn’t trained to feed him, what else aren’t they trained in? I usually try to steer clear of the M chat on here as I’ve no experience of children with additional needs but that concerned me when she said it.
I totally understand your point, there is a very lax routine for him. Once someone has been giving PEG feeds for a while it becomes second nature and there’s no risk of choking etc. I’d say they’d happily leave him with any Tom, dick or Harry for a few hours. It’s heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.