Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume it depends who's looking after M regarding his feeding. There's obviously only certain people trained to do his feeds. So maybe when her da looks after him he can't do the feeds and they've to come back after 4 hours but maybe when it's Caitlin and paddy they can stay away longer cos they're trained in his feeding?
Like weeks at a time 🙄

God knows who they’ve left him with then because why would you leave your son with severe health needs, who takes frequent seizures, with someone who can’t feed him?

Reactions: 5
Why is she making a big uproar about this 4 hours at a time thing? She's mentioned it on that grid post too. First I've heard of it! By god but she loves the attention

Reactions: 6
Something is off 🤔 Has someone questioned the care they provide for M? By someone, I mean a government department or healthcare professional? She’s never mentioned this 4 hour window before. My spidey senses are tingling….

Reactions: 16
AS IF!! As if I just heard her saying she's had to put on music cos Paul's away to do his morning tit. AS IF she said that on Instagram!! I'll be bloody sick 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 15
On the tea and home early and still can't take her makeup off? 🤢
I’m convinced it’s all attention seeking at this point. I be on the spirits and shots on a night out and even I still manage to take my make up off. I wouldn’t think to go on stories with last nights make up still on either. Dirt bird doesn’t begin to cover it

Reactions: 3
HER trauma 😳 The witch hunt??? Author of your own misfortune my dear. Typical narcissist!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
‘Your not gonna ruin Sunday Funday with fucken tiny tears’ sometimes Paul’s throws in these wee comments that make me think he’s lost patients with her and her attention seeking antics.

Reactions: 7
HER trauma 😳 The witch hunt??? Author of your own misfortune my dear. Typical narcissist!
Definitely what I was thinking too, and avoiding the town etc then the video of her and Paul dancing.. her safe place... so sad she clings to him so much, she needs alot of healing she's a prisoner of her own mind

Reactions: 9
Would fit you better to actually spend time with the boy rather than looking at him through a bloody screen while you sit on your hole watching movies in the dark.
Was just coming to ask this?? Do they just leave him in his bed during the day at weekends??

Toni doesn’t know if people dislike her 😂 Toni the only people who hate you are the ones you wronged… you’ve never actually took accountability and moved past it, you dwell on it so much it’s sad! The brides have probably moved past it and just pity you because your trapped in your own little poor me bubble!

tattle doesn’t even hate you… tattle calls you out for being wrong!

i think you surround yourself with the wrong people, those 2 girls laughing at your dancing with your husband looks to me like there making fun!! Why don’t you let all the waines go from your salon and start afresh by yourself and start to rebuild the trust of the derry people.

And lastly, why don’t you get up off your arse and do something fun with your family! Go into foyleside, or the bowling alley or see if there’s an indoor setting that M might enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll be back to Belfast shopping again before long! There's always an agenda with her and she was called out for being away on holiday and then her and Paul taking the mother to London for her appointment.
Without giving away who I am, there was a reason she couldn't go too far today in regards to one of her children. That's all I'll say but Hey Toni 😉 we know you're watching

Something is off 🤔 Has someone questioned the care they provide for M? By someone, I mean a government department or healthcare professional? She’s never mentioned this 4 hour window before. My spidey senses are tingling….
Maybe something did happen or was said a little while ago

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]
Perhaps it’s has something to do with benefits and the care element

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.