Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s 100% why she’s making the fuss. The niece was over with cliona in New York recently living the high life so toni clearly has to make such a big fuss about her just to get at cliona

View attachment 1635936

When it kicks in that your all dressed up...for your friend's 18th 😂
For a make up artist her face is completely different colour to her body.

Reactions: 13
Seriously I’m not trying to body shame but I am dying to know did she have work done to her chin? Surely that’s not natural?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s 100% why she’s making the fuss. The niece was over with cliona in New York recently living the high life so toni clearly has to make such a big fuss about her just to get at cliona

For a make up artist her face is completely different colour to her body.
It’s awful and those spider eyelashes are awful

Reactions: 5
She totally humiliated that wee girl begging for a date for her formal. That's a mortal sin. Notice on replays she has taken them down. Cruel old hag.

Reactions: 3
She totally humiliated that wee girl begging for a date for her formal. That's a mortal sin. Notice on replays she has taken them down. Cruel old hag.
The stories about the formal date is still there from earlier today when she was doing her makeup.

It just doesn't sit well with me at all how she acts with Caitlin (18 year old Caitlin - not her own niece) the only way I can describe it is it's just weird!

Reactions: 3
Ordering a cup of tea on a night out - could ye get more attention seeking? Just have water or dilute like everyone else that doesn't drink. Because there's plenty. She probably thinks she's dead special for being dry!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Showing poor Maddison and saying that they can only stay out 4hrs, why did they need to go out at all.
It was an 18year old work colleagues birthday, Toni and Paul didn't have to be there, were they not in Harvey's Point last week "celebrating"..
Also this bullshit of we can only stay out 4hrs, does she fly home from all her trips after 4hrs, no other words other than they are both assholes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That 4 hours took me to the fair ! God love poor Toni never gets out the door for more than 4 hours 👀

Reactions: 12
I assume it depends who's looking after M regarding his feeding. There's obviously only certain people trained to do his feeds. So maybe when her da looks after him he can't do the feeds and they've to come back after 4 hours but maybe when it's Caitlin and paddy they can stay away longer cos they're trained in his feeding?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.