Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf they still give me traveller vibes..Everything has to be OTT and for show..Only difference is that traveller ladies are spotless
I agree.

I hate it when people use it as a derogatory term.

We grew up with travellers near us and you could have ate your dinner off their floor. And as a large family (ours) we often hadn't a lot and the wife of the man used to give us clothes.

Toni wouldn't give you the smell of her armpit if she thought it would do you any good.

Reactions: 18
She really thinks that by cooking the tit she does, and to say cooking is a stretch, that she's giving it 💯. She is so deluded

Reactions: 5
Have we a pity party coming up?
She wasn't on her stories yesterday or today (yet) Is something brewing?

Reactions: 4
No she seems to have a holiday coming up so there will be no pity party until after

Toni the great unwashed all week. She was saving her shower for after the spray tan clearly. Her lack of basic personal hygiene is horrific 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she say chicken like that, it really does bring out a rage in me lol
Chikkkkkkkkkinnnnnn 🐓

She’s saved washing her hair for her poor hairdresser today. How can someone who works in the beauty industry be so filthy? God love all the clients she’s hovering over today 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Ever since someone mentioned that Caitlin (who's birthday it is) isn't her niece I have been getting really creepy vibes.
I absolutely adore my niece but I wouldn't be over the top the way Toni is with this girl.
Imagine it being your 21st, going out and Paul and Toni tagging along.
They never seem to know their place.
Are they really that desperate for friends they have to hijack a girls 21st.
Maybe it's just me but it doesn't sit right.

Reactions: 8
Ever since someone mentioned that Caitlin (who's birthday it is) isn't her niece I have been getting really creepy vibes.
I absolutely adore my niece but I wouldn't be over the top the way Toni is with this girl.
She's 18. Which is even worse as she stated that she has watched her grow the last three years. I find it disgusting and real grooming behaviour. Also what parents let's their 15 year old hang around with a couple of 30 year olds. It's just wrong. Why has nobody pointed this out. If she was a male doing this to a young girl it wouldn't be happening.

• Wow
She's 18. Which is even worse as she stated that she has watched her grow the last three years. I find it disgusting and real grooming behaviour. Also what parents let's their 15 year old hang around with a couple of 30 year olds. It's just wrong. Why has nobody pointed this out. If she was a male doing this to a young girl it wouldn't be happening.
Omfg. I was shocked and disgusted thinking the wee girl was 21. But 18 is 100% worse. 😯

Reactions: 4
It's not at all right. I'm a few years older than Toni. I have a son this age and twins coming 18. Not a chance they'd be hanging around people like that. But how Toni is acting is weird and predatory. Won't spend time with her 15 Yr old son but will go all out for a 21 Yr old, hair did and all

Reactions: 6
For my nephew’s 21st we had a family meal then he went out with his mates and his girlfriend. We are really close and since he was approx 4 months I would have taken him out for the day. This grew less and less when he hit his teens as it wasn’t ‘cool’ and the odd time we would have went out for dinner until he was roughly 16. He got a girlfriend, a car and we now usually see each other at family events and drop each other the odd text. This is a totally normal FAMILY relationship. What Toni and Paul are doing is really bleeping creepy and not normal. If Caitlin was my daughter, I’d be having very strong words with her and telling Toni to stay the duck away. Toni uses her as a crutch, she’s so bloody screwed up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t know how a hairdresser doesn’t vomit doing her hair. Some poor cretter had to stand and put foils in her hair and it absolutely minging. How she has the nerve to ridicule clients behind their backs and her the filthiest woman I’ve ever witnessed, just blows my mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.