Colour Me Bootiful #17 Colour me butthole, what can I say? I’m a dose and my hubby is… an enabler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel my god she is a mess and absolutely dillusional it’s scary how she has no awareness of how nasty she is she is completely convinced she is a saint haha

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
“You’re getting the bumps” so she’s openly admitted to tossing around someone else in “fun”

Reactions: 4
That reel my god she is a mess and absolutely dillusional it’s scary how she has no awareness of how nasty she is she is completely convinced she is a saint haha
It's so cringy! Nothing annoys me more than candid pics or videos that are clearly staged. 😂 You can just hear her "Wurrrr Paul gone tik a video of me staring off into space lik I don't know I'm being filmed it'll be pure nice for the gram" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hope the social don’t be checking on fb- someone is busy advertising their 10yrs experience cleaning business

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw here we go!
2 sessions and she’s a pro at the gym now!🙄
She’s a laughing stock. End of.

Reactions: 3
How can anyone see him 1st thing in the morning dressed like jimmy saville and think ohhh your giving me an appetite 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was watching her reel on my tea break. A colleague was beside me and was all " I think it's amazing when people like that have the confidence to show off their body" I said people like what? She said trans people. I nearly fell off my seat. When I told her she was horrified and said FFS I thought it was a man. (Older Lady) but I couldn't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was watching her reel on my tea break. A colleague was beside me and was all " I think it's amazing when people like that have the confidence to show off their body" I said people like what? She said trans people. I nearly fell off my seat. When I told her she was horrified and said FFS I thought it was a man. (Older Lady) but I couldn't stop laughing.
HhahHaaaaaaaa this. Only watched it to see and so true. You would think she is trans. That reel is shocking. That walking away only works when you have a figure...like an arse and some hips.

• Heart
  • Haha
I nearly choked on my wine 🤣🤣🤣 HOWLING

• Haha
My god does anyone else think they are ABSOLUTE skanks… seriously though I know we all see through them but sometimes Iv no words.
state of Paul laying on that bed 🤮 always so unkept looking and wtf is thon tattoo about? 😂 She is a total narcissist and I do believe if she was chocolate she would eat herself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Paul’s tattoos give me the ick. Their dinners make me want to vomit. Her abuse of the English language makes me want to scream. Make it stop 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"The first time he seen me he thought I was a traveller" .. don't insult the travellers Toni for duck sake!
Does she think her and him are ND & JD with the tattooed wife 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
"The first time he seen me he thought I was a traveller" .. don't insult the travellers Toni for duck sake!
Does she think her and him are ND & JD with the tattooed wife 🤦‍♀️
He’s clearly as unhinged as she is. Words fail me.

Tbf they still give me traveller vibes..Everything has to be OTT and for show..Only difference is that traveller ladies are spotless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.