Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

themdirtysrs

There’s definitely a pip review coming up

The clown is out to play once again
0789BE12-A52F-4DDF-8555-184DE51D63D0.png

How is it your mammy is able to walk about Derry yesterday unaided but today it’s a struggle to get her out? I smell 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Have to agree with you. Madison should be off limits on here.
M is off limits here. Not once would anyone make a bad comment about him on this site and I for one will come for that person if they did. We don't say anything about M, it's his mother and her "parenting skills" that we talk about. That's who this thread is about and that who we talk about. Ofcourse M is mentioned when it comes to her parenting.

Instaluva18

Paul's always doing this to me in work. Hold on there to I get my phone Paul and you act all mad about me maybe we will convince the population of Derry your not gay.....😅🍆🍆🙈

So obvious she's on here ....👀👀👀

• Haha

OwtDoing

VIP Member
It’s not a fucking bruised pear ya dose! You can get a variety of pears that have green and red skin! 😂 I can’t get my head around WHY anyone would buy that shit? It went out with the ark

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
She will never learn. The detechtives and Andy malone fooled all these influencers last year and when the truth came out, it made a joke out of all these people. Toni herself fell for it. Some of these influencers became trolls themselves and targeted the mental health charity that Andy wrongly accused. Now he's up to his old tricks again and toni is falling for it again. What a joke

• Wow

Kizzyd33

Obviously been reading on here.
Firstly how handsome is M.
Secondly her tears are for her only. Not because she can't take M on family days out. But because she can't have the "insta" family that she so desperately craves.
Poor M having to watch his "mother" with her crocodile tears. My heart breaks for him. 💔

gossiplady17

Saying she was raging seeing people complain about their children and crying about them when she was trying to get pregnant. She literally cries about M infront of him!

• Heart

passthepopcornnai

Chatty Member
my moneys on she drove to the gym, took a pic outside then went for a McDonald’s breakfast! Next time toni, take a pic inside the gym

• Haha

Welllnow

In a word, no. He’s a dose. Have a read at his thread. https://tattle.life/threads/micky-d...dor-for-sleeves-teeth-hair-entertainer.28165/

Spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t agree with “just giving” pages purely to raise money when someone dies. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did the families give their permission? Were they even asked? It would be different if the page was set up to raise money for safety equipment or Foyle search and rescue (who are phenomenal), but pages like this set up as a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy make me uncomfortable.
I agree, he jumped on the tragedy at Enagh Lough. Then heard he was in Strathfoyle at the vigil. If you want to do good, do it privately.

• Heart

OwtDoing

VIP Member
There we have it now "today's Maggiemays day" .. just a wee brief trip out for the day .. don't worry doll your holiday will be coming soon after the new school term commences!

Awk but sure Toni couldn't go anywhere herself, she needs chauffeured everywhere and Paula to rely on and hold her hand.
Would be keen to know how she manages to travel to the gym herself .. then again I wouldn't be surprised if Paul lifts and lays her there and back aswell
MM’s day, that says it all, favourite child.

Here Toni Tiny Tit Tears, what about Maddison having a day when you spend time doing an activity he enjoys you selfish lump of shite! There’s the play park in Portstewart that is for kids with disabilities etc. Take him there early on a Sunday morning when it’s quiet

darkcherry14k

Not to be body shaming or anything, but a cowl neck dress only really works if you have boobs not pecs 🤷‍♀️ and the dress would be lovely on it's own but she's gone way ott with the accessories. Hair looks nice so least that's something 😬

I think she made a big mistake getting her breast 'reduction' cause it didn't reduce it iradicated, she really has butchered her body, almost sad really isn't it.

• Heart

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I don’t have the first clue about raising a child with additional needs. But I know that if I was feeling anxious, someone recording me in such a vulnerable state would only make me feel a hundred times worse. She has literally just said that M hears every word they’re saying to him. So why tell us (and him) how ‘panicky’ and ‘worried’ he is? How is that helpful? This isn’t appropriate content for a business page - or even a personal one.
I totally agree, her content is not appropriate for her so called work page, I unfollowed a girl in town also, all she had up on her so called business page is where nice to eat, her laying in her bed, her two kids, or an asos order delivered,
Some people are absolute dickheads

There’s a breakdown simmering, I can sense it.

And I’m so ready for it. She deserves every year that drops from her trough filled tear ducts.
I’m so ready for this woman to keep breaking down until the point she hits rock bottom and sees that she needs to wise the bloody fuck up. She’s an embarrassment. I’d love to take M away for a couple of weeks and show him how life should be, sensory, education, routine and fun. He’s a darling and she’s a douche.

Now, I’m sitting back, fully charging my phone, working out what time I can have off this week from work to watch the shitshowtetristowers come crumbling down.
As always, popcorn at the ready 🍿

Love you Toni.
I wrote that with my eyes and fingers crossed. I loathe you xo

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
She needed to sell it to get the money to buy the new one 😂 it’s like she sees all these other influencers and their big houses and she takes all the ideas and crams them into her tiny mid terrace. Resin drive ways - I’ll replace my 6 paving slabs with some resin, fancy pantry - I’ll turn under my stairs into one, en-suite with statement bath - I’ll get rid of family bathroom, coffee and drinks bar (for those that doesn’t spend money on drink) - let’s remove the tiny dining space we have and put one there just so we can say we have one. Her house is like a Pinterest mood board

• Haha