Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derrygirl21

Likewise I have to agree with the most recent comments.
We don't discuss M personally. My thoughts and feelings are that it would be absolutely disgusting to do so. He's a vulnerable teen with many additional complex needs who doesn't have the choice or say whether or not he wants to appear on his mothers social media. Undoubtedly the vast majority of accounts on here have more respect for what is mentioned and put online of that young lad moreso than his own mother. Noone on this thread or previous discuss or have discussed him with malice or been out of order. As the thread titles always have listed it's his mother we discuss. Yes sometimes his father and greater family but anyone that would dare personally discuss him would soon be called out and I'd confidently say posts removed immediately.
M IS off limits but for what his mother posts, shares and portrays through her own choice - she for sure isn't not off limits

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gon suggest this as a thread title in a couple of pages time!!!!! This is theee best ever 🤣🤣🤣

We are all friends here 🥰
Awk Jesus Brute, I will surely if I mind. It’s just I’m a full time observer of angel numbers and I be flat to the mat looking for lovehearts in me tea leaves et al, but I’ll try me best 😉

• Haha

hello899

VIP Member
She is a vile specimen..How dare she refer to Maddison as a 15year old newborn, that shows her exact mentality.
Why does Paul stick his head to hers while she's recording in the lift..its embarassing

VioletBear

VIP Member
So someone was minding M all day yesterday while they were both at the wedding but his own mother can’t even look after him for a few hours. Shocking.

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
They are either in the process of buying it or have bought it within the last year - as the council came out to inspect the renovation work she had done last year following complaints received 🤷🏻‍♀️

My best guess is that they are in the process of buying it and that’s her not so subtle way of telling the world as she can’t hold her water about anything. She’s a leaky bucket, in more ways than one 😜

Toni and Paul do it all…..
View attachment 1446000
She’s absolutely deluded and unhinged 😳

Thinking she works has me in kinks 🤣🤣🤣
She doesn't hold onto money long enough to invest it, she does spend a lot on clothes that she literally never wears, she Def likes to eat and drink it (looking a bit chubby round the aul gills there Toni) she never keeps it long enough to save it, she also likes to live it large with plenty of holidays away from her son, she puts some of it into her house, that's true, and she may work to 7 most nights but it's not the same vibe when you only stroll in at 5pm for one client. And Toni, and may God strike me down if this is a lie, nobody, I repeat NOBODY, is looking to you for inspiration or ideas 😂🤣

If your that bothered what people say, fuck off into oblivion and stop looking for attention online 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Lurkingloads

She's a while woman with these funny stages she goes through. It must be her personality disorder. I enjoyed Toni Tate of Creggandale when she had the riding boots, that was fun. The stage where she tried so hard to be Kiera was good to watch too but she gave that up when she couldn't pull it off at all. Then we get blessed with Cowboy Toni today and I am here for it for it really brightened my day opening my phone and seeing that hilarious outfit that she actually was wearing to go out IN PUBLIC. I'm creased I tell ye, if I'd seen her today I'd have fell over in shock at getting to see it in real life. She's the gift that keeps on giving. Now she's decorating her house in old lady ornaments and thinking she's fancy. She's as fancy as a bargain bucket.

Dickhead.

• Haha

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
She can sit and admire her shoe collection, hang her fancy clothes in order of colour but she has no friends and doesn't be anywhere.
She would wear the same stinking outfit for 3 days in a row. So if having all these shoes makes her think she's winning, then let's leave her too it. She's the only won thinking it lol

Acting Aunty of the year with Jennifer but when it was her end of year prize giving a few weeks ago not one of the fuckers turned up for her. Broke my heart when she went up to collect her certificates and there was no one in the audience for her.

• Wow
  • Sad

beeswing101

Fuck she is one horrible disgrace of a human being, couldn't even call her a mother! No videos taken of MM going back to school yesterday because she can pick and choose when she wants to be on the stories, but today she choose to video her very vulnerable child who so clearly looked worried about the changes he was facing today and instead of being there to comfort him and reasurre him that everything will be OK today she has the phone stuck in his face. Naw she angers me so much. I don't know why she was blessed with that wee dote of a child because she does not deserve him!

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Why the fuck is Paul sitting in a hair dressers waiting on her lol you wouldn't think they have two kids at home ,in all seriousness who actually looks after them
It's ridiculous he just lifts and lays her anywhere, do they not have two cars or a car and a van. This "Give no fucks independent business woman" can't even take a dump without Paul being there for support.

Lying sleeping in a salon that's not even theirs like a creepy old man. They really don't have any shame.

Last edited:

irishsmile

Does anyone else think that M is just an inconvenience for her? Every moment spent with a child is a blessing, regardless of the surroundings, ok so he didn't want to go out, its not a big deal, your just being a selfish prick as always as its you that wants out.
A gorgeous child like M is happiest in his own surrounding, regular routine, not changing everything in his home, his supposed safe place every five feckin minutes.
Toni if you read this, please,please for the love of God go and do something about your bipolar, you really need help with your manic mood swings

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
We adding “foot pad” to the list of Toni-isms? Jesus wept, she is thick 🤣

(I think she meant footpath but I wouldn’t be sure now 🤣)

• Haha

VioletBear

VIP Member
It was just said in the canteen at work today, here must be something coming as she is hardly stupid enough to put windows in a house she doesn't own
Did she not knock down walls and put in new bathroom en-suite for MM? She’s done to much to that house she’d need to buy it 😂

I like the windows and doors but like others said it’s a bit OTT on that wee house. I net you next she’ll be ordering big pillars for outside with giant eagles on them or something. It really is like a traveller house - no offence intended but you know the likes of paddy Doherty everything over sized and gaudy.

• Haha

Derrygirl21

He will probably go to maybrook its next to ardnashee school, didnt want to disturb the teachers to find out how he got on at his 1st day as they are busy enough ... wouldnt that be different if it was a hairdressers appointment or a restaurant table she was looking for
She's lying again anyway because she's continuously updated on an app called Seesaw which I mentioned before which is filled throughout the day with comments/message, photos and videos.
Also why is she saying in her answer today "we don't even know yet" his first day was last week .. I can assure everyone reading this that she had multiple updates last week as she has every other day of the school year too 🙄

I can’t imagine Harvey’s point were too impressed with the ma showing up in the pyjamas! I went a few weeks ago to meet the wedding coordinator and whilst waiting in reception some of the staff were looking at me as if I didn’t belong there! (I was well dressed with clean hair might I add!)
Would you really want to get married in a place like that if thats their attitude

Reactions: 11

VioletBear

VIP Member
I love the way she says about we don't sniff it up our noses, what the actual fuck. Thanks for the clarity there Toni 😳 I don't do any of those things either but can barely afford the electric atm so take your swanky doors and shove them up your hole.
I think that was clearly a passive aggressive dig at someone

Reactions: 11