Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
you selfish lump of shite!
Never a truer description of Toni 🤣

I’m not claiming to have airs or graces or own lots of fancy kitchen paraphernalia but how is she nearly 40 and never heard of Le Creuset?! Sure you only have to browse in Home Sense or Tk Maxx ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She used to buy them out of fancy candles and room spray (so she didn’t have to wash her duvet covers 🤮) yet never perused the crockery or ovenware aisle? Aw I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Derrygirl21

A face of a mammy who survived summer. I can't believe those words even passed her lips.
Survived summer? All those trips here there and everywhere and spending a disgusting amount of money on Tetris Towers yet again must have REALLY taken it out of her and been extremely challenging because looking after her children certainly wasn't - she avoided doing that like the plague!

Last edited:

hello899

VIP Member
Wtaf can she not put cups and glasses in cupboards, the house is a total shit show. Again making reference to OCD because of how she arranges ceramic fruit in a bowl. As the parent of an additional needs child she should not be making a joke of OCD.She has alot of issues but OCD isn't one of them..
Her house actually gives me anxiety

• Heart

themdirtysrs

She is clearly wanting to start working with McElhinneys again, doesn’t mention them for months and then all of a sudden they are all over her insta? #Desperate🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

irishsmile

And she had the cheek to slag off the social for not helping cause they see in instagram that she's managing just fine
I work in SS and in all the 30 years I've worked there never have I ever heard that you don't get help because you cope ok on Instagram, if thats how SS worked she would have had both kids taken off her years ago!

secondhandnews

I am howling, can you imagine walking home in the dark and ye look to your right and there's Toni backlit by a lamp sat alone at her dining table staring out at ye through her blindless window with a plate of melted cheese like Nosferatu

• Haha

irishsmile

There is so many things that during holiday time M could do, even just to keep him in the school routine. Why in gods name does a child thats peg fed want to be driven to letterkenny to a chippie! There are some lovely local sensory parks he may like, it seems like she just decides what's best for her not poor M. It's just a shame that she has to broadcast her life and his in this way. Personally I think children should be kept off of her insta

Reactions: 10

Derrygirl21

Wonder who's been having a read again
Hey Toni 👋
Hardly coincidental there's a pic of pure gym on her stories after us only chatting about KH & SH.
Oh please try make it more obvious you read on here Toni because it's not like any of us would have ever guessed .. really does make you look like a knob

Derrygirl21

5 hours after she posted she was going to the gym, there's the same leggings/shorts behind the amoxicillon box 🤢 I really hope this is one of those times she's lied about where she's been and what she's done. A class in that heat and her still laying in the clothes 5 hours later .. christ almighty, any wonder she's constantly getting antibiotics, the germs and infections must be jumping off her 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
I’m nearly sure she did. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she turn the 3rd upstairs bedroom into her wardrobe and then rearranged things so the family bathroom became MM en-suite cause you know poor critter gets nothing. I dunno where visitors go to the loo, they must have to use the wet room downstairs that was built for madison.
Visitors ? 🤣🤣🤣 Mon now.... Not something they need to worry about

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Has the amount of seizures M has went up recently? If I was them I’d be contacting his neurologist to look into this and see if he needs his meds slightly adjusted. Also she’s keeping him up too late. It’s well known that tiredness contributes to bringing on seizures. If that was my child and he’d had a seizure I wouldn’t leave his side and going out anywhere wouldn’t be an option but hey ho, Antonio and her priorities
The more seizures the more brain damage and the more seizures. Viscous cycle. Regardless I'd want to be there for each seizure and each recovery and comforting and no part of me would want to leave my child. can we also highlight that having anxiety generally makes a person over worry and over think she doesn't over worry or over think about M. That would naturally be anyone's number one anxiety. She's a useless piece of shit of a mother

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I have no health complaints and don't claim PIP and hope I never will and her mother seems to be out more than me but they claim the poor critter is never out the door..shes flat out being told to stop vaping in Foyleside, I've seen this with my own eyes twice
Sure is she not the reason 3 fire engines landed somewhere in the town a few months back, vaping in the toilets? Shoulda been sent their bill!

The mother has been out and about and away on holidays more than me this past 3 years!!!!!

The da makes my skin crawl.