Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I think it’s hypocritical to call Toni out on posting a child’s picture on her story, yet post it on a gossip forum.

I’ve asked moderators to remove the picture.

The family is grieving and don’t need their sons picture on a gossip form, of all places.

We are not trolls here, contrary to popular opinion and jokes we poke at ourselves, let’s not feed that narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
SPOILER ALERT! my homosexual brother met Paul at GA in derry. Gays anon 🤫 apparently he had been with the dad 1st..wtf?🤔
Bit of a breach of their “Anonymous” code of conduct there. Very unfair of your brother to disclose this information IF it even happened or even exists 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Derrygirl21

Yesterday's stories really really rattled my cage.
Again, throwing more money down the drain so there's none left to declare after getting the kitchen changed around again.. instead of powerhosing the house no doubt it'll all be repainted again since its all done 'backwards'
Crying like she's the only person in the world to not get to take her child out in the sun yday .. what about the parents working 12/13hour shifts and being on call etc to earn an honest living to get by in the world and provide for their children and those of us that do all that too and are parents of children with SEN? I wasn't able to get out the front door yday either on my only day off this week but you know what Toni? That's perfectly ok because my child, with a list of additional needs as long as my arm, was happy and content in their safe place with me in their own surroundings and a fan on to keep cool in the heat that would have felt so painful on my childs skin and did I cry about it? No I didn't .. I was content because my child was content and as a parent isn't that all that matters? As a parent it's my responsibility to look after my children I lay down and made and make sure all feels right in the world for them, not put the cry on on my socials for someone to come and look after one so the other three of us can Swan off and do as we please because after all what we really love is our family together as a 4, not making memories with only 1 child!
All the time spent crying in your child's face and making passive aggressive comments about it for your followers to view (since obviously noone else could ever be living a life similar to yours in terms of our kids), you could have and should have used that time to clean your brushes for the bridal party you're getting paid a fortune for instead of turning up with them unwashed

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
The nerve of her to be calling anyone a skank, she's a disgusting cheap unwashed bitch who'd give Kate McCann a run for her money in the shite parenting awards.

I had to laugh when she said Paul had his first ever facial. 🤣 From what I'd heard he's had facials from quite a few of her friends husbands over the years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I’m telling ye, that hat is covering unwashed hair. Who the f wears a feathered hat in August? She’s was dressed for the rodeo to go pruck shopping 🤦🏻‍♀️

My Granny also had ceramic fruit in a bowl in her living room. That’s net curtain top and now her ornaments. Who knew my wee granny was so ahead of her time. God rest her soul.

Tetris towers gets more ridiculous by the day.

“Coat press” pantry
Hall utility room
Dining room drinks bar
A sofa fit for a cinema except it’s the living room
Extension adapted bedroom and en-suite for M, commandeered by Toni and decorated like a caravan.
Smallest kitchen with the biggest cooker mantle Derry has ever seen.
Back yard gym with birds nesting in the outdoor TV
M’s room kitted out with kitchen cupboards paid for by Make a Wish
A ridiculously decorated bathroom fit for a Queen for golden child MM
And a walk in wardrobe box room for Toni to store her rails of beige trousers.

Did I forget anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Had a few smart remarks and digs regarding our home improvements & how we are paying for it” that’s the biggest lie in that stupid passage!!!! It should read “I’ve just read what’s being said on Tattle about our home improvements”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
Do you think Paul was having a wee nod to tattle about the not washing her hair? I would be mortified to go out the door never mind to a hairdressers like that! No excuse at all
At this rate he's probably one of us. 😂 Wouldn't be surprised if he has a wee account he can bitch from after having to put up with her all day
He just can't give too much away or she'll know. @Et Tu Brute Its definitely you 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We talk about gates. Toni mentions about gates. Just wait to the gates arrive. Toni loves gates. We all love gates. Toni just can’t keep her gay hubby inside gates. Just remember I’m the one with dirty pics that Paul sent me on Snapchat. Cleaning my carpet one day and then wants to clean bits of my area… and I’m a guy.
Btw, just saying the word “gates” a lot so Toni sees this post.
love ya Toni tit. Bet your hubby is raging his C*ck bud is getting married tomorrow. There’s gonna be a drama. And I’ve ordered extra popcorn in my Sainsbury’s delivery tomorrow evening xo 💋

• Haha
  • Wow

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
I don't think any of us will ever allow her to forget when she's crying on about how hard life is for her that for that poor Micky Mouse worshiping boys birthday this year he got a few B&M rattles and then she fucked off the very next day for a week in Disneyland without him.

That was the last straw for me with her.

• Sad
  • Heart