Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gravyringgirl

Why is looking at her fucking phone when she away in Galgorm at £1000 a night (exaggerated I know🤣)

she doesn’t give a flying fuck about her son, she spends more nights out of that house house than in the house

she 100% is laying down the ground work for when she ships him off to residential care so she can be free from him

she is a complete CU next Tuesday
💯 Agree with you.
She posted today that no one wants to put their child in a care home coz they can't look after them. You never look after him Toni dearest and when you do you post continually about how difficult it is. You clear off at every opportunity. That child looks at you as if you are a stranger. The way you shove the camera in his face is just so sad. Sit with your son, cuddle him, play with him and form a bond with him. It breaks my heart how you treat him and turn on the tears for pity. Be his mammy. Stop being so self centered and selfish !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People getting flooded out of their houses last night and her biggest worry is if the trousers are hung by the right colour, shes a disgusting human being and i dont think anyone is impressed by her clothes l, if thats what makes her happy then shes a very sad person

• Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Started a recap earlier on my break but it timed out. My damn full time job got in the way 🤬 If only I could work two half days a week, pushing up eyebrows with a brush and claim every benefit the system allows 😩

Anyone fancy the recap?

• Haha

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
As the saying goes there's no smoke without fire, apparently the mental abuse that man put them through was shocking,

That's why the sister has a drinking problem,

As for the mother, she's the biggest scam artist going, they are gypsies, they want everything for free, greedy, nasty foul mouth scumbags

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
When you have to show it off on instagram, it's the reason it was bought in the first place.
It's not bought for themselves, its bought to show off, make people think they are amazing and to make people jealous.

when people buy online, they can show it off once and then return it. Its very easy to do.
With CMB, we've seen her purchase LV online and she shows off the box it comes in but not what's in the box. Likely that was returned as we will know that we will never see that item again.
Most of her designer items are fake.
"Look what I bought from LV, last week when I showed you the box it came in" while wearing a fake LV
It's also the "new money" lifestyle. Classless. Old money know how to do it right but it doesn't get likes and follows.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
I'm from Donegal but I do hear MD mentioned fairly often and I've seen him out here in bars. Is he a really good wee being or something!?? There's some thought of him it seems
In a word, no. He’s a dose. Have a read at his thread. https://tattle.life/threads/micky-d...dor-for-sleeves-teeth-hair-entertainer.28165/

Yeah and I met beyonce in link 47 lastnight
Spat my coffee out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Derry has such a wonderful community but giving money doesn't make problems go away for people. It is also breeding a culture where people are exploiting things, they send MD or PR a message asking for something when the majority of them can afford to buy it themselves
I don’t agree with “just giving” pages purely to raise money when someone dies. Doesn’t sit well with me. Did the families give their permission? Were they even asked? It would be different if the page was set up to raise money for safety equipment or Foyle search and rescue (who are phenomenal), but pages like this set up as a knee jerk reaction to a tragedy make me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Instaluva18

Think Toni Tit might have got Paul's words mixed up she thought he said he loved me....he said he loved men🤭😅🤣🤣

Away off on another outing next week and then looking for a ticket swap for Garth Brooks so she doesn't miss out the week after. Fuck me committed wee mother and wife she is, sure she never gets out🙈🤯

Plus that playsuit/jumpsuit is a thrush infection waiting to happen🤮🤭🤣

• Haha

secondhandnews

She needed to sell it to get the money to buy the new one 😂 it’s like she sees all these other influencers and their big houses and she takes all the ideas and crams them into her tiny mid terrace. Resin drive ways - I’ll replace my 6 paving slabs with some resin, fancy pantry - I’ll turn under my stairs into one, en-suite with statement bath - I’ll get rid of family bathroom, coffee and drinks bar (for those that doesn’t spend money on drink) - let’s remove the tiny dining space we have and put one there just so we can say we have one. Her house is like a Pinterest mood board
Every square inch of that house has something she saw on the internet in it, when the thing that sells a house is space! George Clarke would have an aneurysm walking round in there.

• Haha

Kizzyd33

Have I missed something? Does everyone not open their door with a key. Whenever Paul's sexuality is mentioned on here you get the Paul kiss me, hug me, lift me up, laugh with me posts so people don't believe you are gay. I still stand by the #freepaultoplaywithballs. I bet she won't shower after the gym too. Nothing worse than gym minge. Let's wait to see what gym she is at. Tenner to the first photo we get of her at the gym. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

irishsmile

Oh sweet Jesus it's the snot and sniff show!
Nothing like making someone else's birthday about you lol

Toni..don't ask for any questions get to know me shite if you don't like the ones sent to you..simple!

Donegalperson

What's this about ? I don't follow her on Instagram
I literally came on here as soon as I seen it, if that wane was a member of my family I would be at her door and I'd kick the shite out of her be it in her house or in the salon. If anything were to happen to her child I doubt very much that she would appreciate someone fishing for likes on their page with a picture of an innocent child. I've defended her at times but thatz the lowest of the low!! That should be removed and an apology issued to the family for her insensitive invasive post at such a difficult time . Shame on you Toni no need for it!

• Heart

irishsmile

What the actual F!! Is she for real doing the night shift, bitch please thats your son not a job! I'm so disgusted, I'd stay awake 24-7 for all my babies, and wouldn't call it a dam shift.

gossiplady17

If that was any normal hard working special needs mother you would definitely question the need to ask such a question but Toni makes it clear on a daily basis she cannot be arsed with M, she can’t look after him on her own anyway, she’s left her child in the last few weeks more than I’ve left my dog. If M had a sensible routine suited to a special needs child on the days he isn’t at school he could be more manageable. Imagine when he leaves school and he’s with them all day. Even I would whack the cunt if she tried to take me to Mr fucking chippy 4 times a week!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Instaluva18

She must have hid her tits in the back of her closet next to Paul 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is she searching for a sign from her angels on her toes or is she feeling that yeast infection coming on?!😝🤣🤣

• Haha

themdirtysrs

Omg Toni I was out of the house at 7 to be on a ward for half 7 for handover for a 12 hour shift but well done for you for getting out at quarter past 8 for a gym session with your greasy hair and then back home after it.. all the applause to you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart