Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
If so many people are reaching out to her who are in the same position, why does she not bring these people together
If there's no professional support for them, then get together and support eachother. Use your Instagram for good. Not to show off how you are spending your kids DLA.
This is why the professionals are refusing to help. You're never at home, you don't look after your child, why should the professionals.

Reactions: 16
Why the fuck is Paul sitting in a hair dressers waiting on her lol you wouldn't think they have two kids at home ,in all seriousness who actually looks after them

Lurkingloads

And for her not to even mention Paddy when she said nobody helps them, that's a huge kick in the teeth to that man who goes above and beyond and even gets abuse here for being Pauls bit on the side. He recently got married and she's foaming at the mouth coz he's away on honeymoon or just enjoying married life and she's left with M herself. If I was Paddy's wife I'd be putting the foot down and saying like fuck you're helping them out again after that.

Pauls mother is a lovely woman too but quite obviously not fit for M because of his needs, she can't cry nobody helps them when it's not as easy as that. She's just so selfish it's unfathomable to her that not everyone will give up their lives to accomodate her needs (not Maddisons, HERS).

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
I have commented on here many times about Toni and laughted and made jokes. Called her out on behaviour but just came here to say this evening.....I never knew we had so many registered Special Needs assistants on here!! and I say that sarcastically because the majority of us do not know what life with a child of complex needs is like. And people are giving their opinions on what she should be doing, what they would do like they're experts.

The person who asked that question had no right at all and!!! it is not just, right or fair to ask any parent of a special needs child that.

She is selfish and pleases herself alot of the time but we don't see inside the 4 walls of that house 24/7....but that child is well cared for. The look he gives his father says it all. He is kept clean, and seems happy in the home environment and I am not prepared to be on here and say nothing when other days am happy to take the piss. Credit where credit is due.

I know she's a dose but that is her child at the end of the day and it's too personal and not any of our business. And the person who asked that would have solely been for badness I don't care what anyone says.
That person could be in the same position as Toni and may have been looking to see if that was a possibility for them if they needed it or have a family member in that position

No point blowing smoke up Tonis ass and assuming that person asked in badness. Toni however did share it in badness to garner sympathy. She's openly shows how little she is there and has also openly said how little she does, even as much as when she gave him his first tube feed

Yes the child is well cared for but that's nothing do with Toni so credit to whoever does look after him

Exactly it's her child and she openly talks in front of him like he's an inconvenience and plasters him everywhere for sympathy. Maybe you should have a word with her about keeping it private and then maybe people won't talk or pass opinion on things made public.

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Shes completely overreacting to that question about Madison. She clearly can’t cope with him so why wouldn’t someone be curious about that?
I know this will be unpopular but M is getting bigger and stronger while her and Paul aren’t getting any younger, I’d say it’s been playing on their mind as he gets closer to adulthood and it’s like she says, it’s hit a nerve. Not sure why someone would want or need to know something that personal about a child’s care needs tbh. Doesn’t matter how much you hate Toni, she’s his mother and to me that was an inappropriate question by anybody’s standards.

• Heart

derrybrunette

Just to put it out there the golden child MM was bullying a girl at school with Down syndrome 😢a really lovely wee girl who was friends with everyone but MM made her life at school until the parents stepped in

• Wow
  • Sad

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
New thread for CMB trolls

Round of applause for @secondhandnews for the title, a stand out winner (as far as I can see) with a whopping 29 likes 🥰

👏👏🏼👏🏽👏🏾👏🏿

There were some brilliant suggestions this time around. She really is the gift that keeps on giving our Toni ☺

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Why is she determined to get him out, she should know that's like torture to him and he's not enjoying it.
Can we make up our mind on this. We complain and bitch when she doesnt takes him anywhere and now we are complaining when she does.
But looks like she only took him out to drive to Letterkenny for a chippy and has him stuck in the car. She should have taken him to a place that is suited to his needs but he's not her priority. I guess there was no one available to look after him while the family goes for a run.

Once school starts up again in Sept, M won't even cross her mind and she will be jetting off somewhere with MM

RossiePossie123

The past few weeks she has done nothing but show how much M is just a complete inconvenience in her life. From not getting to go to the wedding after party to not getting to enjoy the good weather and now how social services won’t give her any help.
she shows nothing but distain for that poor child. She shows him no compassion or love at all.
It’s all very well for her to sit there with her big snot and cry about how instagram is so fake but Instagram is just what you make it.
Toni you and you alone control what is shown on your page so if it looks like you are coping grand or that you hate your son - that’s all on you, no one else.

I don’t have the first clue about raising a child with additional needs. But I know that if I was feeling anxious, someone recording me in such a vulnerable state would only make me feel a hundred times worse. She has literally just said that M hears every word they’re saying to him. So why tell us (and him) how ‘panicky’ and ‘worried’ he is? How is that helpful? This isn’t appropriate content for a business page - or even a personal one.

• Angry

RossiePossie123

She wears the fact that she can’t handle Maddison on her own like a bloody badge of honour!
Why publicly declare that ur husband doesn’t trust you to look after your son?
No shame.
When I think she can’t get any lower - there she goes again and proves me wrong.

Reactions: 14

hello899

VIP Member
She is there tagging Sandra from McElhinneys all over her stories, this is the same Sandra that told everyone that McElhinneys were no longer using her as a brand ambassador as she was "too rough" and didn't fit their brand
She talks a our how Paul doesn't drink and states he doesn't do it often, he drinks alot more and often than I do and no one professess me to be a bin drinker..She portrays that they are so wholesome when in reality she's benefit scrounger, a criminal as she is committing blatant benefit fraud and totally neglects her own son.

• Haha
  • Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
Why is looking at her fucking phone when she away in Galgorm at £1000 a night (exaggerated I know🤣)

she doesn’t give a flying fuck about her son, she spends more nights out of that house house than in the house

she 100% is laying down the ground work for when she ships him off to residential care so she can be free from him

she is a complete CU next Tuesday

• Heart