Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DonegalDolly

I think it’s hypocritical to call Toni out on posting a child’s picture on her story, yet post it on a gossip forum.

I’ve asked moderators to remove the picture.

The family is grieving and don’t need their sons picture on a gossip form, of all places.

We are not trolls here, contrary to popular opinion and jokes we poke at ourselves, let’s not feed that narrative.
Looking back I agree and it was wrong and I truly apologise. I was so furious at her but I admit I also was wrong. Please accept my apologies for any hurt caused due to my insensitive outburst.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

gossiplady17

I don’t know why they “try” M at the park when it’s not a part of his usual routine? If you took him to activities that were suited for him, E.g sensory rooms etc there are fantastic facilities all over Ireland for children with asd etc then maybe he would enjoy it more? A park filled with screaming children and play things he mostly can’t use is not enjoyable for him!

These children thrive on routine so not doing anything all year with him and than whacking him in the car when it’s sunny just isn’t going to cut it! And that’s not me being an expert either, surely anybody with sense would know this? Fair enough it must be scary to think about the future and how you will cope when you are older. God forgive me but stuff like this puts me off ever having children because I know for a fact I wouldn’t cope and selfishly wouldn’t want that for myself (sounds horrific folks I’m aware).

Reactions: 18

Rosieray

Chatty Member
I love the way she says about we don't sniff it up our noses, what the actual fuck. Thanks for the clarity there Toni 😳 I don't do any of those things either but can barely afford the electric atm so take your swanky doors and shove them up your hole.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s another dose
As much as I love to hate Toni, mammy banter can f**k off twice! She’d do ANYTHING to try to be relevant, it’s desperate!

Leave Toni alone, she’s ours!!!!!! 🤣

The nerve of her to be calling anyone a skank, she's a disgusting cheap unwashed bitch who'd give Kate McCann a run for her money in the shite parenting awards.

I had to laugh when she said Paul had his first ever facial. 🤣 From what I'd heard he's had facials from quite a few of her friends husbands over the years.
Nerve of her calling anyone a skank. She left a suitcase of unpacked, worn, unwashed holiday clothes in the wardrobe for a year, a f**king YEAR, then put them straight on depop. I’ve never been as horrified 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

darkcherry14k

I'm sorry but I'd take what she says with a pinch of salt. It wasn't that long ago the council were out inspecting because she was knocking walls down, now she's saying she owns the place? I call bullshit, what bank would give them a mortgage? There business is running at a loss on paper? They probably have bad credit, they probably had every covid grant going as well, no way would the bank think they would be a viable couple for a mortgage.

If you buy your council house you have to give the council first refusal and it's after a certain amount of time as well, so what is she blootering on about improvements for the new owners?! What a dose! She's so full of shit, aye Toni the cup of human kindness doth runneth over when it comes to you, paying out thousands of pounds on uneccassary improvements on a mid terrace house in Creggan JUST for the future owners, yeh right! There is a ceiling as to how much those houses sell for and adding all those expensive extras is a waste of her time as she wouldnt get her investment back in the sale price.

Anyways She's a wee dickhead but she's love's people talking about her cause she never fucks up about it in her passive aggressive posts, she would literally die if everyone stopped talikg about her.

• Haha
  • Heart

RossiePossie123

How dare she publicise another family's grief! How disgusting. She has almost 50k followers and I am sure that devastated family do not want her using them looking for sympathy for herself. That poor family, she could have paid her respects to them privately but oh no, the rat needs to make it about her.
awwwww she is the scum of the earth.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Rosieray

Chatty Member
How can she put dirty clothes back on after travelling in them, there really is no level of even basic hygiene..like she obviously hasn't showered because you don't shower and put on dirty clothes..
She only went from derry to belfast in a car would you really be that dirty?🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Kizzyd33

I love to watch Paul with M. His wee face lights up and his smile would cheer anyone up. Imagine not being trusted enough by your husband to look after your own child.
I know M has special needs, but is his mother not supposed to be his safe place? The person who is there when needed?
As a mother I always think nobody on this earth knows my children better than me, nobody can love them as much as me, care for them as much as me, protect them as much as me. That's MY job as a mammy. That's what I signed up for when I decided to have weans.
How can she be away from hers so much and just love doing it? Especially with M.

There are good people out there that would love to be parents. Then there are people like her that should never of been given that gift.

• Heart
  • Angry

mcsparkle12

Crying like that in front of him and acknowledging that he’s taking in every word. She disgusts me. There was an incident involving our SEN son this evening where myself and my husband had to put on a brave face in front of him but as soon as he left we both cried about how much our hearts are broken, for HIM not us, and we would never dream of verbalising any of our hurt in front of him for fear he would blame himself.

• Heart
  • Sad

Instaluva18

Marching into a bar to sing Happy Birthday to her Creepy Da with the rest of the tinkers in toe👀👀🙄🙄

He's gives me the heebie jeebies, always wearing fucking flip flops and socks too, might have on the shoes tonight tho bet there humming too🤢🙈. She has me cringing my fanny flaps tonight who would do that???!!!! Not even in the bar but heading in at midnight 🙄🙄

And documenting the whole thing. Her aul' Ma horsed in there too. Let's hope Toni isn't left pushing her wheelchair or she will be down that hill so fucking fast and thru the poundland windows and Toni will be too busy taking photos of herself to notice🙈🤭🤣🤣😅

They'll be some stench of Pish and BO in that Harp Bar the night 😓🤢🤣🤣

The Dingles of Creggan on Tour😆🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

RossiePossie123

I’m sorry but anyone that claims that they suffer from crippling anxiety and nervousness to such an extent that it takes them off to bed at least a few days a month wouldn’t be able to go and sit having breakfast in a hotel by themselves.
It may seem like no big thing to the average person but definitely not to someone that apparently suffers from the mental conditions that Toni says she’s does.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
View attachment 1458789
There's something badly wrong when someone who's had a band or sleeve can eat this much in one setting. I know plenty who've got it that can barely manage a few bites of a sandwich.
Hope it comes flying out both ends all night 🤮💩

She portrays that they are so wholesome when in reality she's benefit scrounger, a criminal as she is committing blatant benefit fraud
You’re exactly right. Before anyone shoots me down, hear me out…. I understand why SOME people NEED to cheat the system to SURVIVE. I don’t condone it but being blatantly honest, if I hit hard times and bending the truth was the only way to feed my family, I’d do it in a heartbeat. BUT we aren’t talking about survival with that scum. They are cheating the entire system and living a life of pure extravagance!!!!! I’ve never seen anything like it and they make me sick 🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
She removed the dig at the social workers for not helping enough. She's so calculated that one!

Tonis nephew was thrown into permanent residential care once he was too big and violent for anyone to handle and I just know that's exactly what she's trying to do to M by "Keepin it reel" and trying to show how much she's not coping.

The bitch had two whole nights away for her anniversary at the start of the week I'd say that's coping just grand. I know manys a SEN parent that haven't had a single night away from their child in 15 years.

It leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth that every year on Ms birthday she'll post his whole story and life's business about how she fought with Doctors and Nurses who wanted to give up on him and how she prayed for days to god to save him and she'd always take care of him no matter what the cost. Who's giving up on him now Toni? If it wasn't for that new drinks bar you're needing installed you'd have had him in care a year ago!

If she hadn't of put not 1, not 2 but 3 Ipads on front of him from a young age the poor dear probably wouldn't be so introverted. Screen parents are the worst because they'll just plonk the child down on front of the TV or ipad in an effort not to parent them or give them any attention and then wonder why they seek it for comfort at all times.

• Heart

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
I'm curious.how many more years of school does m go.like will he do u lower 6th upper 6th.if he's in 5th year this wud b his last year of school.how will she cope then wen he's home 24/7 12months a year.i do feel bad for them we shudnt judge cus wen our kids grow and leave the nest we get our lives then.they will have a grown man child who will need constant care.its a sad life for m he cud have had a great life had he no medical issues.i cud cry for him.
He would have a great life if he had a mum who cared for him. Put him in a routine, take him to sensory places, created some sort of sensory at home.
Rather than running off every 5 mins and leaving him.

Instaluva18

I have commented on here many times about Toni and laughted and made jokes. Called her out on behaviour but just came here to say this evening.....I never knew we had so many registered Special Needs assistants on here!! and I say that sarcastically because the majority of us do not know what life with a child of complex needs is like. And people are giving their opinions on what she should be doing, what they would do like they're experts.

The person who asked that question had no right at all!!! it is not just, right or fair to ask any parent of a special needs child that.

She is selfish and pleases herself alot of the time but we don't see inside the 4 walls of that house 24/7....but that child is well cared for. The look he gives his father says it all. He is kept clean, and seems happy in the home environment and I am not prepared to be on here and say nothing when other days am happy to take the piss. Credit where credit is due.

I know she's a dose but that is her child at the end of the day and it's too personal and not any of our business. And the person who asked that would have solely been for badness I don't care what anyone says.

And I know what putting a nappy on a active toddler is like so I can't imagine the strength that takes to take care of maddisons needs. So for once I am not criticising her for going to the gym either.

• Heart