Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS. Off topic but seanamcairfryer eating turns my stomach. I used to love her content. But f**K me who wants to see that never mind HEAR it. That me in bad form now 😡🥺😒

Reactions: 9
She turns my stomach when she eats with her mouth open while chewing 🤢
She turns me too, I said it ages ago on here, she's a melt,

Anyone notice that photo of sure look at me dressed on a Sunday, theres a suitcase at the top of the stairs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
22 degrees and she’s walking the dog. At this temperature dogs are at risk of heat stroke especially double coated dogs like golden retrievers and her dog isn’t young either!!!!

Reactions: 2
She'd take the dog but not put M in a pushchair and take him for some air. She's a joke. Awful mother.

Reactions: 13
I cant make any sense of that lol
🤣 There’s a website called social blade. It gives the info on these instahuns followers and shows how their following goes up and down and who has bought followers… so I’m told by other posters on tattle! Haven’t actually looked myself

Reactions: 6
🤣 There’s a website called social blade. It gives the info on these instahuns followers and shows how their following goes up and down and who has bought followers… so I’m told by other posters on tattle! Haven’t actually looked myself
No data for her yet on it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.