Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiera’s wedding looked like no expense spared. They way her and Toni spend, I think I need to start doing HD brows 😂 Seriously though, how does she afford it?! What does her husband do?
Lashes. That's it. 🙄

Reactions: 2
These Q and As are getting more hilarious and obvious that it's her. She's "sick" doing wedding make up because she knows she's clean shite at it. She doesn't open the books for years ahead as she knows her business is going to dive into the ground very soon. Nobody admires her for anything let's be reeeeelll here. But sure if a wee question and answer with herself makes her feel better then ok 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul & I…. Paul & I….. pAuL aNddd iiiiiiiii

Grates on me almost as much as WURRRRRR and USE.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A bleeping coat on a dog in July. My golden retriever is currently lying on a cool mat because he’s so warm. Dicks hi. Also dirt just brushes off their coat if she knew anything about the breed which clearly she doesn’t.

Reactions: 7
Obviously reading here, now has the poor dog out for his yearly walk in a coat in July, she really is dumb..its way to warm to have a coat on a golden retriever now, coats are for winter..But again Toni all for show with no regard for poor dog

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
She's useless full stop. The only thing she was ever good at was make up and she can't even do that right now. She's too busy being bitter and twisted to actually practice any talent she had. She's a terrible mother and person overall. M would be better off without her...MM sounds like she's already turning into her. The things that child has probably seen and heard is so sad
Annoying an all that she is but that really is not a very nice comment to make at all!! "M would be better off without her" Jesus she has never made a secret of her mental health and it shows by the things that she posts at times that she does have major issues but come on like what a thing to say!! Imagine she actually read that and took that literal. A comment like that could really push someone over the edge at a low point, please think before you type shite like that in future.

I came here just to say....dove tan does NOT dry quickly, it takes forever to absorb and then is sticky AF. Nice tan but don't bullshit! Also see all this gardening could she not have started all that a while ago and not in a rush for the wedding. Its not like she is too busy. And there will sweet FA special about her day because 1. Everything looks the same as her usual decor 2. She's put it all on the gram to be seen by the guests before the event. I dont get it.

Reactions: 2
I came here just to say....dove tan does NOT dry quickly, it takes forever to absorb and then is sticky AF. Nice tan but don't bullshit! Also see all this gardening could she not have started all that a while ago and not in a rush for the wedding. Its not like she is too busy. And there will sweet FA special about her day because 1. Everything looks the same as her usual decor 2. She's put it all on the gram to be seen by the guests before the event. I dont get it.
Confused?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Annoying an all that she is but that really is not a very nice comment to make at all!! "M would be better off without her" Jesus she has never made a secret of her mental health and it shows by the things that she posts at times that she does have major issues but come on like what a thing to say!! Imagine she actually read that and took that literal. A comment like that could really push someone over the edge at a low point, please think before you type shite like that in future.
Hmmm. "an" instead of "and" ... Also...he would be better off without her...as in with carers who actually care about him. There's damn all wrong with her mental health only when it suits her and when she makes her own life difficult. If she comes on here and takes that the wrong way then that's not my problem as in no way did what I wrote mean that!!

Reactions: 10
It is quite obvious what you meant and in no way did I read it as "he would be better off without her" in the way that is being implied. I took it as meaning she is never there anyway and does nothing but stick her camera in the poor child's face and agitate him, like let's be realistic, if your severely disabled child had a seizure you would drop everything you had planned and stay with him, but she swans off and leaves him.
This is also the woman that gloats about all the tat she buys with no regard for the mental health of those who are struggling. She also had no regard for the mental health of her poor brides, they probably can't even look at their wedding photos without thinking about what she said and she cries about mental health after telling someone to jump of the bridge..The irony

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would you be at work the next day if your son gave you the fright of your lives the night before? Surprised she hasn’t booked a holiday to get away from it.. #disgraceful

Reactions: 13
Is she seriously going to work with her hair greased off her? She is minging. And standing in the Calvin klien bralette with that awful Jesus necklace smiling cause she thinks her skin looks good. Nah Toni for a woman who's just turned 38 you look appalling

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.