Devine scents Nothing Devine about Devine scents! Lies, lies and more lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask me anythin 🤣🤣🤣 she mst have some rumors to clear up n talk about her trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣 needy fker
Jenna is back to being Jenna - attention seeking. Ask me anything 🤣🤣🤣 wise up I doubt very much she will be answering anything we all really wanna know 👀 it will just be a poor Jenna session

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Deleted a while load of posts off the page too
Just seen that. I don't get what she's doing just relabelling all the products with a new label. She swapped from DS to HS not an ounce of imagination in this girls head even the logo looks almost the same

Reactions: 4
Still handmade 😂😂 who does this girl think she's talking too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ancient wisdom should do this girl for copyright 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry what now? After everything you’re still claiming that ur making everything by hand?????? She’s a piece of work! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
0A5FA7D4-404D-4D3D-8604-BEE1DABF5063.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Still handmade 😂😂 who does this girl think she's talking too 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ancient wisdom should do this girl for copyright 🤣🤣🤣
Her handmade tan removing soap that she must be looking to sue the whole world for because surely everyone else must have ripped her off

• Haha
I'm sorry but if any of Jenna's family are reading this then you need to get her some help. To start off a new business lying from the get go is disgraceful, shame on you all for allowing her to continue to take people for fools

Every1 in Derry knows she doesn't make the stuff an here she is first night of being houseeeee of scentssssss and spewing lies already she is an embarrassment to herself she is the only one who knows how to make the products 😂😂😂😂 aye you an all the wee factory workers who actually make the tan soap ya dick. Sweet living Jesus stop! Just stop! 😂 Showed for her

Someone should send on all her stuff to tea spill. They were doing loads of stuff on aliexpress bloggers recently 👀

I've had a really rough few days mentally.

But you guys have made me laugh so much 🤣🤣 never change!! 🤣🤣

Anyhow, do we think she's going to confirm that she's been shagging the mayor? Now that would be some Derry gossip hi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.