Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should be a good sun screen she invests in to prevent any further sun damage..Its atrocious for someone her age, she's like the old one in Benidorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The hair.....🤢🤢
I cud never ever leave my house with hair that minging....it's so unprofessional...working in a beauty setting should mean you look presentable and at least clean..how hard is it seriously 2 wash your hair..absolutely no excuse ever...

Reactions: 5
Is she only 38?

What age is Paul?

I think I might be getting sick as I thought he looked kinda cute in her story...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hair.....🤢🤢
I cud never ever leave my house with hair that minging....it's so unprofessional...working in a beauty setting should mean you look presentable and at least clean..how hard is it seriously 2 wash your hair..absolutely no excuse ever...
She turns me she's that disgusting. How she can stand herself is beyond me

Is she only 38?

What age is Paul?

I think I might be getting sick as I thought he looked kinda cute in her story...
Yeah she was 38 a week or fortnight ago. Paul's 42ish I think

You may need a personal, he is not cute lol

• Haha
🤢🤮 my own scalp is itching just looking at her hair. Absolutely no need. Esp if it's going to be scraped back in a ponytail. A quick wash, a blast with the hairdryer and tie it back wouldn't take much effort or time 🤷🏼‍♀️ Paul recently turned 40.

Edit to add ok maybe it wasn't so recently he turned 40 😂

• Haha
When I think of the money she squanders, they could have had a decent deposit for a house long ago. So wasteful yet happily claiming and spending every benefit going. Drove past the salon last week, her big fuel guzzler lamped up on the kerb, on double yellow lines, (M presumably NOT in the salon) restricting pedestrian, disabled and buggy access, blue badge on display, f**k everyone else 🖕🏻They disgust me!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s no way she could have a deposit for a house, her money isn’t legitimately earned or accounted for.

When I think of the money she squanders, they could have had a decent deposit for a house long ago. So wasteful yet happily claiming and spending every benefit going. Drove past the salon last week, her big fuel guzzler lamped up on the kerb, on double yellow lines, (M presumably NOT in the salon) restricting pedestrian, disabled and buggy access, blue badge on display, f**k everyone else 🖕🏻They disgust me!
Even with a blue badge it states you are not allowed to park on double yellows.. if there’s any parking attendants about they should be ticketed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.