Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfit described as “Bridal” on ASOS, is it just a coincidence that she ordeded and wore that outfit the weekend of your other dolls wedding🤔😂
She gets more attention seeking by the day

Reactions: 5
The outfit she had planned was ordered from Spain the weekend before. What happened the dress she was getting made? Didn't she pick out a print that would be lovely wall paper? Lol

• Haha
Jesus, Mary and Saint Joseph 🤣

That speech. Fuuuuuck me! The Queen of Sheba would've had less words 🙄

Toni, you looked a state, you spend the full day before planning your outfits, this shite about "an hour to go" doesn't wash (and neither do you!)

You chose that date, that outfit with the sole intention of taking from Kiera's weekend. And it hasn't worked 🤷🏻‍♀️

We're talking about her for the beautiful bride she was and talking about you for the bootiful disaster you were.

Now you need the attention of "everybody" chasing you down to find out about your outfits 🤣 gone wise up 🤣 no body wants to look like you, we just want to avoid where you buy from. I hope that poor milliner got paid at least for her work AND her extra sewing for you at least!

No doubt the narc high will wear off and we'll be seeing Tiny Years in action, I think Paul called that one.

Ye need to sort yourself out love 👌🏻 you're a laughing stock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anybody catch why the best dressed didn’t get a voucher? Couldn’t quite hear what she said

Reactions: 1
Fairly standard for a counselling session is it not?
Yeah thats about right. With no government funding towards mental health in Northern Ireland, we are having to find it ourselves and we aren't going to pay £45 a session. Although there is some great charities out there such as Aware NI who are amazing but also limited due to funding.

Reactions: 2
When Debbie was on stage talking to Toni, they both were on those throne. No one could really see them as the thrones was low and the big CMB letters were blocking them

• Haha
Yeah thats about right. With no government funding towards mental health in Northern Ireland, we are having to find it ourselves and we aren't going to pay £45 a session. Although there is some great charities out there such as Aware NI who are amazing but also limited due to funding.

I paid £50 per session, I needed the help. I couldn't put a price on my mental health.

There are various charities in NI, I know not everyone could afford to pay 45/50 weekly, I couldn't either, I cut back elsewhere, but has genuinely been the best money I have ever spent.

I hope you can get the help you need via some of the charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She has branded her husband..Toni you post him all over your social media and everyone knows he's married and he still can't keep it in his pants so tattoo isn't going to change this..But so long as you are living your best life

Paul, how can we convince people we are happily married and you aren't really gay?
I know we will get a tattoo each, mine will say Lo, cuz I canny go no Lo/wer and your will say ve. Then when I mick ye howl my sticky hand it will say love. Then people will know.
#freepaul

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.