Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m still blown away with this bag of shite!!!

ยฃ99 - just shocking

Anyone that actually paid for a ticket needs their head examined
71D3945D-8F6A-4325-B2EA-DF36F22AA1E0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
No harm to them all but that wee stand of... Well ill call them snacks because thats what they were (id have been stopping at a chippy on my way home) ... And that wee 'goody bag' of cheap nonsense definitely was NOT worth ยฃ99

Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, if Toni went to any sort of event like that as a spectator and was handed that bag of shite, sheโ€™d be on ripping the back off everyone affiliated with it. Good enough for the peasants spending their hard EARNED money though ๐Ÿ™„

She thought by talking it up and raving about it this past few weeks, people wouldnโ€™t see it for what it was, a quick money making scamOrganised chaos!

Does she have to report these earnings in Northern Ireland if they were accrued technically in the South? How can she actually show her face, alleging their business is operating at a loss yet squandering money the way she does and making the best past of ten grand for a one day event (IF the tickets sold)?

I couldnโ€™t even finish watching the conversation with Caitlin, they havenโ€™t a brain cell between the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In all seriousness, if Toni went to any sort of event like that as a spectator and was handed that bag of shite, sheโ€™d be on ripping the back off everyone affiliated with it. Good enough for the peasants spending their hard EARNED money though ๐Ÿ™„

She thought by talking it up and raving about it this past few weeks, people wouldnโ€™t see it for what it was, a quick money making scam. Organised chaos!

Does she have to report these earnings in Northern Ireland if they were accrued technically in the South? How can she actually show her face, alleging their business is operating at a loss yet squandering money the way she does and making the best past of ten grand for a one day event (IF the tickets sold)?

Yes, any money earned under her business has to be declared regardless of where she earned it, north, South, England, America, Timbuktu ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

But as we all know Toni will have it spent on a "business trip" before it's even touched her bank account ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 4
I'm trying to think where that outfit would be suitable for. I can't see a bride wearing it on a hen or to day after party. It's definitely not afternoon tea vibes.

Outfit described as โ€œBridalโ€ on ASOS, is it just a coincidence that she ordeded and wore that outfit the weekend of your other dolls wedding๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
Definitely not and especially with that head piece. She looked hideous

No harm to them all but that wee stand of... Well ill call them snacks because thats what they were (id have been stopping at a chippy on my way home) ... And that wee 'goody bag' of cheap nonsense definitely was NOT worth ยฃ99
Not even worth ยฃ9.99 pure tat

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.