Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here that Jesus necklace. Atrocious in the first place but even worse on somebody that hasn't put a toe across the Cathedral door for years. Literally everything she does is just a cry for attention
Probably last time she was near a Chapel she was having a snow ball fight in the grounds of Creggan Chapel..Like seriously who rolls around in the snow on the grounds of a church

Reactions: 6
Her only - his one.
The tattoos are one sided. Both tattoos making out that she is his one and only.
Nothing saying that he is her one and only.
Clearly trying to prove to the world that he isn't cheating.

Her tattoo could have said HIS ONLY. But it didn't. Because they don't need to prove that she's not cheating. No rumours about her.
Stupid they think a tattoo would make people think he's not cheating. If anything, it makes the rumours more true.
Aye his one time with a women!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1377731

Nice we got a mention 🙄 As if someone was going to do this 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s insufferable! Doesn’t read here though 😉

I don’t know about the rest of you trolls but I wouldn’t give her 1p, let alone £99!!! She has such notions of importance 🤣

Sitting there posing like her 💩 don’t stink, her only washed that morning for the first time in a fortnight. God bless Ruth having to spray tan her over two weeks dirt 🤮
I AM NOT IN A DARK SAD PLACE TONI but thanks for your concern bbz! I’m happy, in the process of finalising a mortgage (on my own) so my life couldn’t be in a bri

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She can't even get the bloody quote right! Thank God she didn't get that tattooed on her! 😁
Snapchat-1112105968.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the tattoos, if you joined the ying and yang symbols, they wouldn't fit together. 😂 😂 😂 😂
I assumed they were just badly done by the artist but I guess it does match them as they don't fit together

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the tattoos, if you joined the ying and yang symbols, they wouldn't fit together. 😂 😂 😂 😂
I assumed they were just badly done by the artist but I guess it does match them as they don't fit together
When I first looked I thought the ying and yang were sperm 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We see the emptyness and sadness behind your fake smiles Toni. I heard from a friends daughter that your MM is turning out just like you. Causes rumours, friends to turn on one another, lies and looks down her nose at people. Dare I say a bully. Buys her friends with promises of shopping trips and holidays. History repeating itself.
Is it true Toni never goes anywhere on her own for fear of so eone starting her?

When I first looked I thought the ying and yang were sperm 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao. I thought the exact same thing 😅

Reactions: 9
Not dir
We see the emptyness and sadness behind your fake smiles Toni. I heard from a friends daughter that your MM is turning out just like you. Causes rumours, friends to turn on one another, lies and looks down her nose at people. Dare I say a bully. Buys her friends with promises of shopping trips and holidays. History repeating itself.
Is it true Toni never goes anywhere on her own for fear of so eone starting her?

Fit to look down at nobody look who her mother is.....she looks to be a little girl full of confidence anyways I would say she wasn't bullied a day in her life but vice versa!! Entitled like her Mammy😏🤣

I heard that she was actually trying to get her into Thornhill but she didn't have the grades!!! She probably just wanted her in there for the look of the place!!
Fit to look down at nobody look who her mother is.....she looks to be a little girl full of confidence anyways I would say she wasn't bullied a day in her life but vice versa!! Entitled like her Mammy😏🤣

I heard that she was actually trying to get her into Thornhill but she didn't have the grades!!! She probably just wanted her in there for the look of the place!

Definitely done like shite by that tattoo artist. The "LO" on her finger is all blown out as well. I can't remember the last time I seen work that bad out of a qualified artist

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Emma Murray didn’t go on a bit like that. The pictures spoke for themselves as did all her screenshots of praise from everyone 😂

Reactions: 2
My jeep is also a 70 litre tank. So also takes approx £140 odd to fill. She's no different from anyone else when it comes to fueling their car.... Sorry I take that back, I work 50/60 hours a week and declare all earnings and pay tax.. so even after filling her jeep she's still better off than most

He went on a drunken rampage around buncrana then went on his motorbike. Absolute karma got the scumbag.

I thought I replied properly to the question lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She cant even get out of her pit to interact with him.. poor child has to come into that stinking bedroom to see that woman

Reactions: 4
My heart absolutely breaks at the videos of M. Such a beautiful wean he is. Do you think maybe his hair is falling out because the poor wean has no consistency in his life. How often are they away from him. Could be stress related.

• Sad
Maddison is an absolute blessing from God, he's an adorable young man with so much to give the world with that wonderful smile, but he seems to just go from school to home and nowhere else which breaks my heart.
Hair loss is pretty common in people who are peg fed due to their body not absorbing all the nutrients properly, if you are reading this Toni please address this with Maddisons health team

• Sad
Did anyone else notice that sly little dig from Kiera on her stories👀 she was thanking her makeup artist (LC) and had mentioned something about her being professional which I assumed was aimed at the über-professional Toni 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.