Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that sly little dig from Kiera on her stories👀 she was thanking her makeup artist (LC) and had mentioned something about her being professional which I assumed was aimed at the über-professional Toni 😂😂
Anyone else dying to know what the fall out was about (ifbthere was one)

Reactions: 8
There deffs had to be. They were besties for years and years. Then Toni wasn't at her wedding
I can’t get over the fact Toni planned that event for Kiera’s wedding weekend and had the GALL to wear an all-white outfit which was described as “bridal” on the ASOS website. Lmfaooo the bleeping Wicked Witch of Creggan🤣 it would be comical if it wasn’t so embarrassing, let your old pal have her day, stay in your lane babes x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There deffs had to be. They were besties for years and years. Then Toni wasn't at her wedding
Tonis only "friends" are those who work in the parlour. If you don't work in the parlour, you no longer have to pretend your friends.
Any time she's out with friends, it's the ones from work

Reactions: 4
Another rotten dinner ate off a serving plate... She's all class. There's literally nothing thon hallion won't melt a brick of cheese over

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seen MM the night walking down through John Street, hardly somewhere a wee girl should be walking on her own at her age

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The fall out between Tonipurelurd and Kiera Kardashian was because Kiera K told Toni a few truths about P.aul

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I just couldn’t believe it. I mean, I know she is a hallion, but duck me every last person that knows her personally and knows Kiera, must have chatted the place down about her when they seen the photos of that outfit. Laughing stock! Couldn’t let her old pal have her day.. bitter, jealous, grim, embarrassing, have a day off x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she realise being a real bleep doesn't count. And quoting Tupac. Is she some creggan rap gangster now 🤣.

You know how you know someone's bothered by people hating them. Because they constantly post about how they aren't bothered that people hate them. Does she think people hating other people is normal? If there are folk out there who hate me...I don't even know about it! THATS how hated she is. She obsesses over it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On the beach with her tits out...firstly what tits ..secondly yuk no thanks ..and thirdly no...nobody thinks that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and Kiera fell out because Kiera was talking tit about her in the toilets on their last staff night out and someone recorded it and sent it to Tony

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.