Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she expecting a blue Peter badge for repeatedly admitting she's a dirty rotten stinker?

Bet she smells like a 4 day old kebab

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I hear her signature scent is called "eau de Killybegs fishery school"🤮🤣🤣🤣

Couldn't even watch the videos of her and the mother last night was going thru my stories and it literally sounded like as somebody said on here before scraping of a chalkboard!😖😖

Plus someone said the mammy puts on how bad she is when on the video. People have reported to seeing the woman up the town and she doesn't appear as bad as Tony puts her up to be. That said I have never seen her myself!!!.

Toni really is making me boke this weather even with Paul she definitely reads on here too. Trying to prove a point with all the gant clothes for Maddison. Trying to make out also that her daughter was bullied a few times there recently too I've seen the tiktoks and the poses on Instagram and tiktok and the confidence is oozing out of that one I'd say she's well fit to speak up for herself😏 But that's how Toni has l her relations she views them like herself never in the wrong and entitled!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look. The event sold out. 52 tickets in 1 day. 36 cmb site and 16 on Shandon site.
Don't be fooled. Hotel needed the final numbers. Like all events. So they can get the right amount for food ordered etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hair…the smell! How can you not wash your hair in over a week and openly brag about it

Reactions: 4
A robot hoover😂😂 She lives in a small cluttered council house, the robot will be bouncing off all her tat..Its the height of laziness that they can't just pick up a hoover, it's not a sprawling mansion..
She just can’t help but show off! Who the duck posts a hoover on their story only someone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does herself absolutely no favours when we call her a lazy unwashed scrounger! She can call us trolls all she likes we're only stating the facts.
She doesn't lift a finger around the house ✅️
She'll happily go days/weeks without a wash ✅️
She sells aliexpress tat and passes it off as her own ✅️
She works miminal hours because she's driven most of her clients away ✅️
Her diet is shite and lacks vitamins which is why she's untoned and nearly as bald as my Uncle Stan ✅️
She would much rather go on holiday, ESPECIALLY during a medical emergency than have to bother with her son. ✅️

When influencers "have a problem" getting things or ask for recommendations of where to get the best whatever.
That is them on the beg for a freebie. Looking for some company to come along and offer it to them in place of PR.
This is what toni was doing when she was having issues finding an outfit. With no one want to associate themselves, she resorted in getting 1 made last minute

Critter has no clothes. And sure all them lovely dresses in dv8, you know one of her sponsors, wouldn't be good enough for her
Oh quick contact debbie mullan .... Shes forever going on about ' helen in finishing touches clothes and scarves ( she hasnt the confidence she protrays to go a day without a bucking ugly scarf ) will help u accessorize your outfit ( dear hole and all the stuff it sells is more for your grannys taste ) all for freebies !!!!! as for tonis hair .... Again contact debs !!!!!! She is that much of a celebrity now she canny even wash and blow dry her own hair as shes states on stories she's at her hairdressers every week as she has no clue how to do her own hair !!!!! ( lazy b*tch) must b stinking all week to that appointment ! How lazy can ppl b my god ! or hi toni if its that much of a struggle go on a walk and talk with debs and her ugly mutt round limavady country park lol so when you all see debs with her scraggly thing of a dog and a person walking .... That person is receiving councilling ( maybe that person doesnt want anyone knowing ) but EVERYDAY we have the announcement of walk and talk sessions available ( show the world you need councilling round the roe valley ) ..... Talk about giving your privacy away !

• Wow
Oh quick contact debbie mullan .... Shes forever going on about ' helen in finishing touches clothes and scarves ( she hasnt the confidence she protrays to go a day without a bucking ugly scarf ) will help u accessorize your outfit ( dear hole and all the stuff it sells is more for your grannys taste ) all for freebies !!!!! as for tonis hair .... Again contact debs !!!!!! She is that much of a celebrity now she canny even wash and blow dry her own hair as shes states on stories she's at her hairdressers every week as she has no clue how to do her own hair !!!!! ( lazy b*tch) must b stinking all week to that appointment ! How lazy can ppl b my god ! or hi toni if its that much of a struggle go on a walk and talk with debs and her ugly mutt round limavady country park lol so when you all see debs with her scraggly thing of a dog and a person walking .... That person is receiving councilling ( maybe that person doesnt want anyone knowing ) but EVERYDAY we have the announcement of walk and talk sessions available ( show the world you need councilling round the roe valley ) ..... Talk about giving your privacy away !
£45 per session Debbie charges. 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Critter has no clothes. And sure all them lovely dresses in dv8, you know one of her sponsors, wouldn't be good enough for her
My thoughts exactly! When she posted that story of her at DV8 talking about all the gorgeous dresses she was clearly saying they are nice but just not good enough for her to wear to her show.

That post pretending like she isn't a stinking racist. Toni you are fooling nobody.

Who is all ready for the trip to the shandon on Sunday 😜😜

• Haha
I can’t believe 100 people paid £99 for this lucky bag tit fest 😳 as they say, a fool and their money are easily parted!

Like another poster up thread said, she’s on raving about the clothes in DV8 “our sponsors” yet nothing in there is good enough for her to wear. She has such notions. She wouldn’t be able to cope if someone had the same outfit on as her, in case they looked better! It’s why she goes to all the trouble for any event or night out, she has absolute delusions of grandeur 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Right Tonio I need you to clarify....when you say you haven't washed your hair since last Monday (10 days ago) does that mean you haven't had a shower since then either...as you chopped off half your hair and it looks like a matted mess anyway it wouldn't take much time to style it the way it's been the past 10 days.... It wouldn't be much more of an effort to wash it while in the shower too so by my guesses is you're completely stinking and haven't washed so much as a pit either. Just makes no sense to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyway that's just my thoughts on the matter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right Tonio I need you to clarify....when you say you haven't washed your hair since last Monday (10 days ago) does that mean you haven't had a shower since then either...as you chopped off half your hair and it looks like a matted mess anyway it wouldn't take much time to style it the way it's been the past 10 days.... It wouldn't be much more of an effort to wash it while in the shower too so by my guesses is you're completely stinking and haven't washed so much as a pit either. Just makes no sense to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyway that's just my thoughts on the matter 😂
This is what I don’t understand! I shower daily but I don’t wash my hair daily since it’s extremely long with extensions in. Hers is that short now it would be more effort clipping it up out of the way rather than just washing it so clearly she isn’t even showering 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
This is what I don’t understand! I shower daily but I don’t wash my hair daily since it’s extremely long with extensions in. Hers is that short now it would be more effort clipping it up out of the way rather than just washing it so clearly she isn’t even showering 🤢
Definitely not showering. Im the same as you I've extensions in and it's quite long. I shower daily but wash hair every 2nd day. I don't know how she can stand having such disgusting hair. It'll not be done till Sunday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.