Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is theeee biggest scam artist going....and she's making just short of 10k on this event...plus I'm sure the people who sell items on the day have 2 pay and does she even pay the people who are guest speakers...embarrassing for any1 who bought tickets a fool and his money are easy parted...her 10k will be going towards next year's holidays...

Reactions: 8
Think I put that more blunt than I meant it to be. Because Toni is a racist so it would baffle me that anyone who isn't white would associate with her...don't really know how to say it without coming across poor myself!sorry
I dont think toni is an actual racist, i just dont think she is very well educated

Those gift bags are embarrassing. I can't believe she has the face to give them out. Pancake mix? At a makeup artists event? Everything in that gift bag is sample size or of no value? A calender diary for 2022, in July?

Bellamianta Tan - No value as no longer can be sold due to change of law.

Sperrin Bakery mix - £3.49

Iso clean sample - £1

Hairstand collagen mask - 99p

LA girl BB cream - £4.50

Darceys wax melts - £2.75 (clearance)

2022 calender - £14.99 (Clearance)

CMB Brush collection -?? Buy a set of Ali express brushes, the same.
Good investigations lol

Reactions: 2
Toni showed herself up a bagful throwing this "event" on Kiera's wedding weekend. Talk about trying to steal her shine 😳 Affronted for her. #Bitterbitch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Toni showed herself up a bagful throwing this "event" on Kiera's wedding weekend. Talk about trying to steal her shine 😳 Affronted for her. #Bitterbitch
Toni is the only one being laughed at, it's embarrassing that she arranged the event for a weekend that all of her staff were at a wedding..Kiera isn't worried because she is surrounded by her family and friends actually enjoying her life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely embarrassed for them with these goody bags.

A lucky bag full of actual crap, afternoon tea WITH CHIPS, surgery chat from stinky Pete and a mental health chat from a complete dose. Sounds like £100 well spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m genuinely embarrassed for them with these goody bags.

A lucky bag full of actual crap, afternoon tea WITH CHIPS, surgery chat from stinky Pete and a mental health chat from a complete dose. Sounds like £100 well spent 🤣
Who’s going to the Shandon for Sunday lunch undercover then, any takers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Kiera’s dress? She has it up on her instagram. I seriously hope it’s someone else posting for her and she’s not on instagram sharing photos on her wedding day
I didn’t think her dress was that bad to be honest but the Botox and fillers she could’ve done without! Some pics look like she has a resting witch face! Not too keen on her makeup either, looks like LC forgot to finish the lips, just left a dirty brown line but everything else looked decent enough

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I expected nothing less from the dress but dear lord the photos 🙈 Kiera you are a beautician from Derry not a kardashian

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.