Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely stinking in that picture. Her hair is hanging with grease and her dress just looks minging. I would not want to be within a foot of her. She looks like you'd smell her a mile off. I've never understood the term having the ick more than when I look at her.

Also why does she continue to post tit about herself and "how far she's came" ...nobody actually cares. It's a business page. Why can't she comprehend that people don't care about her life other than to watch her tiny tears shows
I dont understand who she is fooling about how far she has come..OK she might have more money but she just uses it to buy designer goods and run away from her problems..I would admire her more if she used it to get a mortgage and buy her big house in the country where Maddison has a garden

Reactions: 7
I dont understand who she is fooling about how far she has come..OK she might have more money but she just uses it to buy designer goods and run away from her problems..I would admire her more if she used it to get a mortgage and buy her big house in the country where Maddison has a garden
If money is what's measuring how far she has come then she hasn't went far at all. I'd respect her more if she wasn't such a horrible witch

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think she organised this event for Sunday to keep her mind away from Kieras wedding? Because she knows that Kieras wedding is going to be so extra and literally all her staff is going to it except her. She knows she will be sitting in the house crying so she organised an event to try keep her mind off it. Also LOL at Kiera wearing the personalised pyjamas last night with their initials that Toni once claimed to be 'luxury' and made by them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saw Toni and Paula in their chavvy white Range Rover outside the salon today- her hair was down didn’t get a get view but it seemed like she got her monthly hair wash 🙌🏼 Small wins and all that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Kiera’s dress? She has it up on her instagram. I seriously hope it’s someone else posting for her and she’s not on instagram sharing photos on her wedding day

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus. Reminds me of manky foot shavings 🙈

Also ..no idea who she is...but is she black?
No she's white. She's Toni's old bestie. They had been 'best friends' for years and Kiera worked in Toni's salon until very recently when they had a fall out and Kiera moved to a different salon

Reactions: 2
Some tit in the bags for Sunday, you would not take it for free, what is wrong with people has the world gone mad €99 euro to listen to that gulpin. words fail me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some tit in the bags for Sunday, you would not take it for free, what is wrong with people has the world gone mad €99 euro to listen to that gulpin. words fail me
Id rather spend my £99 on groceries and electric for my house

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That goodie bag is a load of poop...prob not even worth 50quid...the isoclean bottle cud have at least been a full size product...it's all sample/travel size crap...I wudnt b impressed leaving with thon...and a year planner wen half year is over...cringe

Reactions: 6
That goodie bag is a load of poop...prob not even worth 50quid...the isoclean bottle cud have at least been a full size product...it's all sample/travel size crap...I wudnt b impressed leaving with thon...and a year planner wen half year is over...cringe
Didn’t someone say back in the thread the specific tan in the goody bag was banned too

Didn’t someone say back in the thread the specific tan in the goody bag was banned too
The Bellamantia tan is ultra dark and all ultra dark tans have been banned in Ireland since April. so ppl are just using her to get rid of surplus supplies

Reactions: 6
The tan again isn't even a full sized product...
It's just companies off loading...it's embarrassing 😳

Why would it matter if she was? What a wile random question to ask, don’t understand the relevance
Think I put that more blunt than I meant it to be. Because Toni is a racist so it would baffle me that anyone who isn't white would associate with her...don't really know how to say it without coming across poor myself!sorry

Reactions: 5
Those gift bags are embarrassing. I can't believe she has the face to give them out. Pancake mix? At a makeup artists event? Everything in that gift bag is sample size or of no value? A calender diary for 2022, in July?

Bellamianta Tan - No value as no longer can be sold due to change of law.

Sperrin Bakery mix - £3.49

Iso clean sample - £1

Hairstand collagen mask - 99p

LA girl BB cream - £4.50

Darceys wax melts - £2.75 (clearance)

2022 calender - £14.99 (Clearance)

CMB Brush collection -?? Buy a set of Ali express brushes, the same.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.