Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a dose...yet when shopping for her outfit for her ladies day or whatever its called I'm sure no expense will be spared..then threw in back of a wardrobe.. and she's saving on electric..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ give me strength..she's do unrelatable..how many holidays this year toni tit
I'm literally saving on electric by sacrificing any holiday this year

Reactions: 4
She's a dose...yet when shopping for her outfit for her ladies day or whatever its called I'm sure no expense will be spared..then threw in back of a wardrobe.. and she's saving on electric..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ give me strength..she's do unrelatable..how many holidays this year toni tit
I'm literally saving on electric by sacrificing any holiday this year
Why not just wear the gorgeous dress she got made in Lithuania (the one she wore on the staff night out) it was gorgeous.

Im sorry but ยฃ2.20 per pair for the wee socks from GANT...... Toni love you get 5 pair cheap as chips in primark... Half the price you paid for the gant ones ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
Who is the Sharon girl that made the cake?
Think she lives in strabane now, Iv met her before as she sells balloons and she seems really lovely. Not the fake lovely Toni is so canโ€™t understand how she can be friends with herโ€ฆ. Obviously sucked in by Toniโ€™s falseness

Reactions: 3
Well holy duck she's one ignorant self obsessed twit....the ricky Gervais post ...does.she not realise that this is her....that is her to a tee...goes through life throwing tantrums when anyone tells her something she doesn't like. And the NHS post....then right after full on spam about the "great dad's" in her life. She really is a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 9
A counsellor involved in her Sunday Fundayโ€ฆ really??
Gonna be a great 'fun' day chatting about depression and loss .... shes a drone! That voice , one minute shes common the next she thinks shes all that and constanly looks for free gifts giving ' shout outs ' like shes a celeb .... Dont make me laugh !

Reactions: 5
Nothing that Debbie mullan likes more than the sound of her own voice. Also every time paul does them creepy smiles at the camera I get the absolute ick, he's such a bleeping cringe bag giving her kisses every time she's talking ๐Ÿคข
Anyone else sick of debbie mullan daily lowdown of how great a day shes having? My god shes so false ! Always looking free gifts and compliments and the way she talks and smiles and head tilts at that camera makes me boke ๐Ÿ˜ท

Reactions: 7
Im sorry but ยฃ2.20 per pair for the wee socks from GANT...... Toni love you get 5 pair cheap as chips in primark... Half the price you paid for the gant ones ๐Ÿ™„
Esp when he wears through them so quickly. Why buy Gant. Primark would be the best option for cheap throw away socks for him. Also did we really need a demo on every colour t-shirt with every colour bottoms. We get it. You bought him loads in Gant. But I'm sure we can live without seeing every colour combo. Turning off light to save electricity is a joke ! Buy Ur child cheaper clothes and keep a light on. Bragging one minute about designer gear then being crying poverty with her lights off ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 12
Totally.tailor doesnโ€™t even realise the event is in Donegal- not Derry!!!!
And Toni is that desperate for ticket sales she reposts it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A robot hoover๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She lives in a small cluttered council house, the robot will be bouncing off all her tat..Its the height of laziness that they can't just pick up a hoover, it's not a sprawling mansion..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.