Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See mm not at school again,

My son was off with very bad covid before Christmas, he is chronic asthmatic
The education authority sent me a letter about his attendance ffs
How does she get away with this
What happened to "All her Christmases at once" for getting to go to Oakgrove. Sure she's never there to even know what it's like!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is in no way intended to be offensive but with mm now having a boyfriend, her profile picture- (in my eyes highly inappropriate especially with her parents on ig too) I think she is going to scrape by high school and straight into working within the empire and pregnancy before 17/18

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Same- plus my daughter has had several major medical appointments (MRI's etc) that involve whole/half days off and we were flagged too- I don't know how she's getting away with it- and her only into a new school too??

Reactions: 2

I think that was yesterday.

Reactions: 1
Its like everything else with The Gallagher's they show no regard for authority or the law and MM is being groomed to be exactly the same. They have no value on education at all

Crocodile Dundee of to slay a few gators today..wtf is she wearing or how does she think it looks ok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is in no way intended to be offensive but with mm now having a boyfriend, her profile picture- (in my eyes highly inappropriate especially with her parents on ig too) I think she is going to scrape by high school and straight into working within the empire and pregnancy before 17/18
Just had to go search on ig to see… that’s beyond words. What age is she? 14? 😳

Just had to go search on ig to see… that’s beyond words. What age is she? 14? 😳
she is 13, am sorry call me old fashioned I wouldn't allow that or can't agree with a 13 year old having a boyfriend she has all her life to have a boyfriend she should be enjoying being a teen, it's crazy how fast they grow up now adays

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's disgusting. And the worst part is I'd say ma dearest is encouraging every part of it. Wouldn't be surprised if she lets her have the odd drink when they're on these trips. She's hardly sat there with a fruit shoot

Reactions: 5
Didn't you know making a mockery of pregnancy is hilarious?

She's an imbecile if ever there was one
I pity her at this stage, she tries hard but still ends up a laughing stock no matter what route she goes down! Sweet duck all between them 2 ears of hers! I’m guessing she will be in Turkey very soon too for one of them sleeves!

Reactions: 3
I pity her at this stage, she tries hard but still ends up a laughing stock no matter what route she goes down! Sweet duck all between them 2 ears of hers! I’m guessing she will be in Turkey very soon too for one of them sleeves!
She already has she got the sleeve a few weeks back

Laughing that she is using the crying face filter and there's not one ounce of difference 😂😂😂 the lips and everything are the exact same as when she ls on blubbering.
I had to watch a good few times to decide if it was a filter or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing that she is using the crying face filter and there's not one ounce of difference 😂😂😂 the lips and everything are the exact same as when she ls on blubbering.
I thought exactly the same. I was watching it was no sound and I thought ffs here we go again tiny tears is back…they definitely modelled that filter on Toni’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was discussed on here about her hardly spending time with M. Obviously she read the threads and put up videos of her, Paul and M.
We have all said it before and I have always agreed, M does love his daddy. You can clearly see the bond they have.

Imagine being a customer sitting in the chair and people surrounding you to sing happy birthday to the doll doing your brows. I would be livid. Time and a place and all that. Shambles.......

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.