Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband is doing her eyebrows and lashes for her birthday! He looks like a bleeping brokeback mountain extra with that flipping hat....she is making me boke🤢🤢

Also what the duck is with her and this outfit for next week you'd think she was heading to the Oscars......she wishes 😅😅

She probably sporting that camel toe hoping Paul might take the hint but we all know he belongs in Sausage City😅😂😂😂

If she took less selfies and made the bed in the room behind her might fit her better😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 First of all, these threads are soooo entertaining- you all are a very witty bunch😂 also doesnt help that Toni the Tit is a joke😂😂

Secondly, please tell me those nails are a piss take?! In all seriousness if a nail tech left my nails like that I’d be demanding she fix then and not take pics to showcase her work🙈 a 3 year old could do a better job

Also, is English Rasha’s second language?!?? Spelling and grammar are woeful- I’ve a headache from trying to decipher her insta captions

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster 👋🏼 First of all, these threads are soooo entertaining- you all are a very witty bunch😂 also doesnt help that Toni the Tit is a joke😂😂

Secondly, please tell me those nails are a piss take?! In all seriousness if a nail tech left my nails like that I’d be demanding she fix then and not take pics to showcase her work🙈 a 3 year old could do a better job

Also, is English Rasha’s second language?!?? Spelling and grammar are woeful- I’ve a headache from trying to decipher her insta captions
Rasha loves to embrace her culture, she's half Indain 😂 anyone know where Indain is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
6 months out of her LVLs because she looks after them and didn’t need them til now… sorry but did she not say she’s been begging Paul for ages to do them??
Also where is his qualifications! And who the duck tries to open their eyes with that stuff on for the product to potentially burn their eyes

Reactions: 5
6 months out of LVLs is a pure lie too. Your lashes fall out and regrow every few weeks like all the other hair on your body. That’s how long LVLs last - it has nothing to do with “looking after them”

Reactions: 8
Christ but she is dire looking for just turning 38 today, and her hair and clothes do nothing for her

Reactions: 7
She’s that broke about her birthday cake coming that she gets it recorded and then posts it for the 1000s of followers she has to see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ People reposting others wishing them happy birthday makes me cringe so much it’s like ‘omg look how many people wished me happy birthday’ it’s basically like taking a Picture of all your birthday cards 😂. You just wouldn’t do it

No I was just about to say the same thing
I’d say if she’s doing brows it’s probably dye because sure as hell they don’t wear gloves 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see that she's not the only one in family who sells cheap tack judging by what she is sharing from Paul's brothers shop..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Refuse to give her page engagement so never get the most recent updates on wai. But look at her pretending she has friends 🤣. Also once again making sure she spends her money out of Derry.

It's getting really sad...Paul looks more and more miserable with every picture. Paul leave her....you have everyone behind you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes the new ambassador of everything tat ..... should call her toni tat. Have i missed something or apart from doing her lashes what did paul get her??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.