Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no wherever will OSF & GI shoot their content at now?! The horror!!

I hope them ahem, ‘influencers’ that he helped support are offering out their support to him this evening, can’t have been an easy decision to make, poor Connor 💔

Reactions: 10
Where’s the scandal?! She seems to have stopped posting her personal and home life.
although there’s nothing personal about her life, it’s all flaunt it all for nothing but shame.

Any craic? If not, make some up 💋 xo

Reactions: 4
Where’s the scandal?! She seems to have stopped posting her personal and home life.
although there’s nothing personal about her life, it’s all flaunt it all for nothing but shame.

Any craic? If not, make some up 💋 xo
She goes quiet for a while then comes back with a vengeance

Reactions: 6
After being at their friends sprawling country home, riding around on quads and making use of her toni tit outfits she’s come back to creggandale with a bang and is now back on her mission to her them out of there into a house in the country…it’ll last all of a week before she has to spend again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Less than 3 weeks until Sunday Funday (no matter how many times they say it, still not a word). Well I for one, can’t wait. There will be drama after that I’ve no doubt. It’ll either be a disaster or she’ll be on bragging about the “lots and lots and lots” of money they’ve made, for the benefit of us trolls 😊

After being at their friends sprawling country home, riding around on quads and making use of her toni tit outfits she’s come back to creggandale with a bang and is now back on her mission to her them out of there into a house in the country…it’ll last all of a week before she has to spend again
Those “friends” must have incredibly low standards. I wonder did Toni of the manor make an appearance with her hunting regalia, fancy welly boots, JHC coat and feathered hat? Or does she just save that attire for visiting her GP to have her infected wounds dressed? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Less than 3 weeks until Sunday Funday (no matter how many times they say it, still not a word). Well I for one, can’t wait. There will be drama after that I’ve no doubt. It’ll either be a disaster or she’ll be on bragging about the “lots and lots and lots” of money they’ve made, for the benefit of us trolls 😊

Those “friends” must have incredibly low standards. I wonder did Toni of the manor make an appearance with her hunting regalia, fancy welly boots, JHC coat and feathered hat? Or does she just save that attire for visiting her GP to have her infected wounds dressed? 🤮
Does anyone mow how many tickets have been sold?

Reactions: 3
I see Donegal Daily are pushing her event. Obviously tickets not selling when they need to ask a rag like that to push it

Reactions: 7
Does anyone mow how many tickets have been sold?
I would LOVE to know! I haven’t heard of a single person who’s bought a ticket. No harm to Toni but £99 is a LOT of money for most people. I just don’t know who her target audience for this is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I put in the website to buy 20 tickets, it said I could only buy 18.

So they must've sold some?

Reactions: 3
I would LOVE to know! I haven’t heard of a single person who’s bought a ticket. No harm to Toni but £99 is a LOT of money for most people. I just don’t know who her target audience for this is 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’d go if the ticket came with a voucher for the diesel I’d be out up and down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.