Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the poor dog ever get a walk? They have no garden and the house is small so how does the poor thing get any exercise
I know, he's a big dog, it's a sin, I have a small dog who gets walked very day, he would go hyper if I didn't walk him

Reactions: 3
I've a dog similar size to her dog and he's walked twice a day and if we go to beach or a long walk hes brought with us and loves every minute of it, I can't imagine him if he didn't get out for his walks..Her dog is basically a prisoner in her house

Always feel so bad for the dog. I have a golden retriever too, they need lots of exercise and mental stimulation. He doesn’t even look brushed tonight. Don’t get me started on shaving the dog last year “because he’s too warm” any responsible golden retriever owner knows their coat aids in cooling them in the summer!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New hair cut ✨️ what's way the dopey side pose with squinted eyes and lips like a baboons arse her thinking she's all there showing off her dry strands of fake hair 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New hair cut ✨️ what's way the dopey side pose with squinted eyes and lips like a baboons arse her thinking she's all there showing off her dry strands of fake hair 🥴
I actually think the hair is nice! It’s the first time I’ve seen a post hairdresser selfie and it didn’t look dry or frazzled! I do think she suits it shorter so credit where it’s due

I can’t understand why that business would want to be associated with the catastrophe that is Toni. I’m baffled!
Dv8 isn't local? How does a company like that support a business like hers. Seems suss. Maybe I'm just clueless. But with larger organisations I thought there was more of a process

Reactions: 4
Dv8 isn't local? How does a company like that support a business like hers. Seems suss. Maybe I'm just clueless. But with larger organisations I thought there was more of a process
They clearly aren’t fussy about who they work with. No decent business would be associated with Toni the spiteful, devious, lying, manipulative, racist narcissist who cries mental health when challenged yet told someone to jump off a bridge. Is business so bad DV8 has to stoop to this level?

The whole “Funday” sounds like organised chaos.

Well it’s Northern Ireland based and has a branch in Derry - where Toni allegedly bought her “runners” - but that ends the connection surely?

It just sounds like a thrown together mess at this stage.

They clearly aren’t fussy about who they work with. No decent business would be associated with Toni the spiteful, devious, lying, manipulative, racist narcissist who cries mental health when challenged yet told someone to jump off a bridge. Is business so bad DV8 has to stoop to this level?

The whole “Funday” sounds like organised chaos.

Well it’s Northern Ireland based and has a branch in Derry - where Toni allegedly bought her “runners” - but that ends the connection surely?

It just sounds like a thrown together mess at this stage.
They probably don't know what they have signed up for. At least all the racist businesses are being weeded out by Toni 🤣

Reactions: 7
DV8 must really be in desperate need for customers or else she knows someone working there and there's something in it for them..No business on their right minds would associate with her.. Even Devine Scents realised that

Reactions: 9
Looks like you are continuing it and if she got wind of this she’d easily get any threads she is mentioned in taken down. I don’t think she is doing it damage they have hardly any bad ones and if you read them the people sound like they were chancers. Everyone has their own opinion on it, I happen to think she is right and I’d do the same if I owned the hotel
But she doesn't own the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See mm not at school again,

My son was off with very bad covid before Christmas, he is chronic asthmatic
The education authority sent me a letter about his attendance ffs
How does she get away with this

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.