Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand for the life of me why she lives in Derry and she wouldn't have the event here. The Shandon up in a rural area in Donegal it just makes no sense.

Her price personally is too high. Especially in the economic climate we are in. It will by no means be packed out. She is as I always say all fur coat and no knickers. The reason why we aren't hearing from her these days is because she probably has hit a low returning to her wee house in Creggan having to work like all of us other commoners😅😂😂😂

Sulky Sally before her next high as per 🥺😭

Reactions: 8
I will never understand for the life of me why she lives in Derry and she wouldn't have the event here. The Shandon up in a rural area in Donegal it just makes no sense.

Her price personally is too high. Especially in the economic climate we are in. It will by no means be packed out. She is as I always say all fur coat and no knickers. The reason why we aren't hearing from her these days is because she probably has hit a low returning to her wee house in Creggan having to work like all of us other commoners😅😂😂😂

Sulky Sally before her next high as per 🥺😭
She is having it in the Shandon because she knows that people from Derry won't go so she is trying to exploit Donegal ppl instead..For an event in Donegal there isn't one Donegal sponsor. Also "birds of a feather flock together" and Caroline in The Shandon is just like her. I know 2 people personally who pulled weddings from Shandon recently due to how she behaves

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She is having it in the Shandon because she knows that people from Derry won't go so she is trying to exploit Donegal ppl instead..For an event in Donegal there isn't one Donegal sponsor. Also "birds of a feather flock together" and Caroline in The Shandon is just like her. I know 2 people personally who pulled weddings from Shandon recently due to how she behaves
Oh really? Why what was she like?
I heard she is a hallion and seen it on trip advisor but I still would consider there for my wedding, just for the location

Reactions: 4
Oh really? Why what was she like?
I heard she is a hallion and seen it on trip advisor but I still would consider there for my wedding, just for the location
She rearranged all the rooms for bridal party for one because she needed one of the suites for someone else (clearly an instahun) and the other just wasn't impressed by her attitude full stop

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
She rearranged all the rooms for bridal party for one because she needed one of the suites for someone else (clearly an instahun) and the other just wasn't impressed by her attitude full stop
Oh dear 👀 well I know of one couple due to go down and get married there very shortly and that bride has said she’s made life awkward for them at every opportunity.
I don’t mind the exact details so but they basically paid an agreed rate pre covid. Their date hasn’t changed they just booked it well in advance and as it’s been paid off this ages Caroline has now been trying to charge them extra as prices have gone up since covid. Which is hardly right? Apparently while slack at getting back to them too, unless it’s her with the problem in which case she expects them
To sort it immediately

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh dear 👀 well I know of one couple due to go down and get married there very shortly and that bride has said she’s made life awkward for them at every opportunity.
I don’t mind the exact details so but they basically paid an agreed rate pre covid. Their date hasn’t changed they just booked it well in advance and as it’s been paid off this ages Caroline has now been trying to charge them extra as prices have gone up since covid. Which is hardly right? Apparently while slack at getting back to them too, unless it’s her with the problem in which case she expects them
To sort it immediately
Ridiculous.

I know a couple who got married recently who were due to get married in 2020! Their venue actually gave them 2020 prices, not the opposite!!!

Reactions: 4
I got married there recently originally booked for May 2020 then Covid, rescheduled to Sep 2020 and had to reschedule again because my family couldn’t travel. To be fair Caroline was really good to me and I had 2020 prices this year. She hasn’t been dealing with weddings for years someone else does but she made herself available to all us stressed brides for the last two years. My cousin had to cancel and take wedding to Derry because restrictions were better and she refunded all money including deposit. My wedding was amazing, best location and lovely people working there. The wedding coordinator is slow at replying but the place is always so busy. The location on a sunny day is class. Personally I don’t think Caroline is anything like Toni the tit, she was a lady to me and my family, very professional and polite unlike yer wan!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s nice that she was able to be nice to you once you were spending a couple of thousand euro 😂😂

If you look on trip advisor she’s anything but a lady to people that have problems there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣🤣
That’s nice that she was able to be nice to you once you were spending a couple of thousand euro 😂😂

If you look on trip advisor she’s anything but a lady to people that have problems there.
I read them and I thought they were comedy gold 🤣🤣 similar to white moose cafe guy Paul. My cousin took her Wdg to beech hill and then needed to reschedule due to Covid and they weren’t so helpful. I can only go on my personal experience with the place I had my wedding.

Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣

I read them and I thought they were comedy gold 🤣🤣 similar to white moose cafe guy Paul. My cousin took her Wdg to beech hill and then needed to reschedule due to Covid and they weren’t so helpful. I can only go on my personal experience with the place I had my wedding.
Paul from White Moose Cafe openly admits that he uses shock tactics on social media whereas Caroline is just showing her true colours.. I use the Beechhill regularly for work conferences and love it but have no experience of planning a wedding there

Reactions: 5
Don’t like it when we go off topic and start talking about someone who does not have a public profile and does not monetise their personal life isn’t that against the rules of tattle? I’m all for insta huns getting a touch but don’t think those not monetising their personal life deserve it to on here especially since what is written is not my experience and none of you actually had any dealings with the her that’s all! Play fair

I think she is using it as a marketing tactic and the more we talk about it the more she will benefit 🙄🙄
but here you ares still discussing her? After you defending her up above.

scare tactics or not she’s actually doing the Shandon damage, where as people visit the White Moose for the experience, the Shandon don’t have that same luxury to pick & chose

Reactions: 6
but here you ares still discussing her? After you defending her up above.

scare tactics or not she’s actually doing the Shandon damage, where as people visit the White Moose for the experience, the Shandon don’t have that same luxury to pick & chose
Looks like you are continuing it and if she got wind of this she’d easily get any threads she is mentioned in taken down. I don’t think she is doing it damage they have hardly any bad ones and if you read them the people sound like they were chancers. Everyone has their own opinion on it, I happen to think she is right and I’d do the same if I owned the hotel

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like you are continuing it and if she got wind of this she’d easily get any threads she is mentioned in taken down. I don’t think she is doing it damage they have hardly any bad ones and if you read them the people sound like they were chancers. Everyone has their own opinion on it, I happen to think she is right and I’d do the same if I owned the hotel
You kept bringing her up, derailing and you’re a new member who’s only comments are about this doll. Take your own advice 🤷🏻‍♀️

She would get threads taken down how exactly? 🤣🤣🤣 Sure report your own comments and get them removed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't own the hotel and god help them when the owner falls out with her as between her and her husband they have ruined many small businesses by claiming for stupid reasons

I thought everyone thought that white moose man was a prick?
Also that woman was definitely not trying to be funny. She was being rude and unable to accept that people were willing to voice their opinions about bad experiences.

She doesn't own the hotel and god help them when the owner falls out with her as between her and her husband they have ruined many small businesses by claiming for stupid reasons
Also heard this.. claim claim claim 😂

Another thing about her I just heard..this is good.

when the shandon first opened she asked someone local to the area to do a promotion video for the hotel. He did and it was agreed he would do it for exposure, Carolyn never once mentioned him or his small business in the video or on social media. They had a fall out and he asked that it be removed and she grew very nasty. Apparently it can all he found on fb, don’t know where though

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.