Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the subject here… but CiaraF&F 🤔where’s Treston lol? Has he been seen since the hols?

Reactions: 3
Summers Maddison’s hardest time - beat she doesn’t stick around and actually be there for him though / ole tiny tears will pawn him off to someone else as per like the rat that she is
A4DD3C23-10EC-4835-940C-F48317495B79.jpeg

Reactions: 6
All while looking too. Looks like she wrapped kitchen roll around herself. What a ballbag
Is she really that delusional that she thinks she works full time and is a good mum to Maddison..She only fed him for the first time last year when Paul went away, how can she call herself a good mother

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is she really that delusional that she thinks she works full time and is a good mum to Maddison..She only fed him for the first time last year when Paul went away, how can she call herself a good mother
She's useless full stop. The only thing she was ever good at was make up and she can't even do that right now. She's too busy being bitter and twisted to actually practice any talent she had. She's a terrible mother and person overall. M would be better off without her...MM sounds like she's already turning into her. The things that child has probably seen and heard is so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have no words! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ How can I make myself look depressed??? Oh I know I’ll do a stupid pout - ppl will feel sorry for me then. Sweet and gentle Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
35EC1D43-CE1C-4937-9BA2-C94DCB5653AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Does she write these messages to herself do you think? Why would people comment that bull tit they must be nuts!!

Reactions: 10
Either everyone on her is sending her questions or she’s had a good nosey and she’s writing all of them herself because she seems to be addressing a lot of what has been said lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.