Colour Me Bootiful #15 Toni & Jenna up a tree whilst Paul & Danny bang everyone but thee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we reckon was messaging her? Jenna Devine? Mammy banter? She’s either sent those to herself or someone needs serious professional help if they’re turning to Toni for advice 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Either everyone on her is sending her questions or she’s had a good nosey and she’s writing all of them herself because she seems to be addressing a lot of what has been said lol
Yeah she is literally answering everything on here especially about the bridal tit. So she always likes it to be like a wedding 🤣🤣🤣 yeah okkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Toni, wear a uniform to work! It might make you look half professional for a start! Who the f wears a blazer to tint eyebrows? She’s brainless 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She just couldn't resist turning her Q&A into a big spot light for tattle. She loves it!! Like actually loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awk now Toni. Who are you kidding. You're on here more than once a day.....let people report you to the "higher authorities" and show you have nothing to hide....except you do. Remember the dangerous products you were trying to flog that weren't tested or approved...you done that. Nobody else...and nobody on this page has the time or care to report you to anyone. You catch yourself out. You are NOT being trolled. Go learn the word simple dick. We know the only reason M is still in your care is because there is nowhere for him sadly. You're a neglectful useless person. Wiseeee up 🤣🤣

Who do we reckon was messaging her? Jenna Devine? Mammy banter? She’s either sent those to herself or someone needs serious professional help if they’re turning to Toni for advice 🤪
I'd say mammy banter the other Derry gobshite. Devine is in way too much competition with her to be the biggest wankiest head. Mammybanter is just a dose of shite. Not necessarily nasty and twisted like CMB and devine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awk now Toni. Who are you kidding. You're on here more than once a day.....let people report you to the "higher authorities" and show you have nothing to hide....except you do. Remember the dangerous products you were trying to flog that weren't tested or approved...you done that. Nobody else...and nobody on this page has the time or care to report you to anyone. You catch yourself out. You are NOT being trolled. Go learn the word simple dick. We know the only reason M is still in your care is because there is nowhere for him sadly. You're a neglectful useless person. Wiseeee up 🤣🤣

I'd say mammy banter the other Derry gobshite. Devine is in way too much competition with her to be the biggest wankiest head. Mammybanter is just a dose of shite. Not necessarily nasty and twisted like CMB and devine
Only reason M is still around is for the dla he brings in

She gave me some laugh tonight at them stories

Reactions: 9
It is 100% devine scents u can tell with the pity party & the victim mentality

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has the events to bring us joy in our lives...🤣🤣🤣
Sure toni...nothing to do with the 10k u make from tickets.....knob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a mouth and forgets all the brides she trolled and other girls! Forgets all the SHITE she said about people!! Q&A FROM HERSELF TO HERSELF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
It has to be Jenna!!!! And the fact that Toni shared the story - I'd love to chat if you're free just shows shes a self serving twit, well suited them two, narcissistic twins

Reactions: 6
Kiera’s wedding looked like no expense spared. They way her and Toni spend, I think I need to start doing HD brows 😂 Seriously though, how does she afford it?! What does her husband do?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.