Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched his stories, Jesus he’s selling gastric bands like its getting your nails done. Do people not realise it’s major surgery! No professional dentist would ever recommend having your healthy teeth filed down to stumps. Once they are gone they are gone and you have to have them replaced every 10 years. It’s just this attitude of quick fix, happily go and have all their good teeth ruined rather than a year or two with braces or have major surgery rather than change diet and lifestyle and lose the weight.
Who are use on about

Reactions: 1
Can you explain? Was he trying to convince your mum to get unnecessary surgery 👀
Naw, to be fair she does have major issues with her teeth and no money and he was trying to convince her to go to turkey to whatever chop shop he sends everyone else to to get them fixed for cheap. She's so self conscious about her teeth and has no way to get them fixed here as it's so dear so she was easy to lure in - just taking advantage of vulnerable people like the rest of them

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm serious, I think he is a great entertainer
Aw Jesus naw! He’s revolting. He strips off and behaves in a sexually predatory way. A straight man would be in jail for behaving the way he does - in the name of entertainment! He gives me the pure boke 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's even going to get a wee office set up when he comes back home for this role he's got selling the surgeries to people

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Seen tonis ma today and i can confirm you are all right, not a bloody thing wrong with her, the woman deserves an Oscar for the act she puts on

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He's even going to get a wee office set up when he comes back home for this role he's got selling the surgeries to people
That’s so dangerous, no medical experience or anything. It will be very ill advised, god help them young vulnerable girls, then they will be glamourised on Instagram for getting a gastric sleeve like one girl in Derry, praised for getting a gastric band, let’s get her to 10K they say 🙈🙈🙈 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An entertainer yes, but he shouldn't be an ambassador for dodgy plastic surgery
Tbf it's the perfect influencer shite isn't it? He has had surgery and gets treated like a king when he and his guest come over.

Most influencers will just recommend something that pays the most. At least his review is honest 🙈

Not that I agree at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it's what most influencers do 🙄

Can't wait for Russia to switch off Instagram tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf it's the perfect influencer shite isn't it? He has had surgery and gets treated like a king when he and his guest come over.

Most influencers will just recommend something that pays the most. At least his review is honest 🙈

Not that I agree at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it's what most influencers do 🙄

Can't wait for Russia to switch off Instagram tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
His teeth are woeful and don't even start me about the young couples wedding teeth 😂 obviously they want to be seen from space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His teeth are woeful and don't even start me about the young couples wedding teeth 😂 obviously they want to be seen from space
Looool I know he brought 2 fellas with him the last time he was there and they were there for the aul hair transplant 👀 they were on his stories and I know one of them, it was his second time getting hair done cos it was too thin and his Mrs is heading away next week for gastric band surgery so Mickey knows what he's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Making more money like that than dragging his naked body across pub floors so it seems 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Red dutchess actually has really good stories up this evening about weight loss surgery

Looool I know he brought 2 fellas with him the last time he was there and they were there for the aul hair transplant 👀 they were on his stories and I know one of them, it was his second time getting hair done cos it was too thin and his Mrs is heading away next week for gastric band surgery so Mickey knows what he's doing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Making more money like that than dragging his naked body across pub floors so it seems 🤣🤣🤣🤣
There just seems to be something so wrong about all this. It’s like he’s recruiting people or something, he’s clearly getting commission for everyone he sends over, when it comes to medical procedures and making money out of it surely there has to be some ethical issues here?

Reactions: 10
Red dutchess actually has really good stories up this evening about weight loss surgery

There just seems to be something so wrong about all this. It’s like he’s recruiting people or something, he’s clearly getting commission for everyone he sends over, when it comes to medical procedures and making money out of it surely there has to be some ethical issues here?
She’s a dose of shite too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That could be applied to any influencer can't it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are all making money off convincing us to buy something, eat something, drink something follow them on holidays
And when something else new and shiny comes along they try and convince us we need that too 🤣

He's not really responsible for someone's choice to follow through on surgery, he's not doing the actual surgery so after a chat with the doctor it's surely up to you to follow through or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's why I asked what the poster meant about her mum cos it's totally different if he's coercing people into going to get unnecessary surgery

And remember he has had certain surgery's so he is in a position to say it worked

That could be applied to any influencer can't it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are all making money off convincing us to buy something, eat something, drink something follow them on holidays
And when something else new and shiny comes along they try and convince us we need that too 🤣

He's not really responsible for someone's choice to follow through on surgery, he's not doing the actual surgery so after a chat with the doctor it's surely up to you to follow through or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's why I asked what the poster meant about her mum cos it's totally different if he's coercing people into going to get unnecessary surgery

And remember he has had certain surgery's so he is in a position to say it worked
I agree with you, it's only for advice and prices, and booking agent

There's another girl in Derry is a brand ambassador for gastric band surgery in Turkey, she's flat out advertising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.