Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is thon doll for real?? She's been on about 200 holidays and she's out for dinner every night of the week. At no stage has she not kept up "normal" life, she's consistently acted like COVID didn't exist while the rest of us stay home, despite having a vulnerable child. Probably confident it would bounce off the Johnny Bravo greasepot on the top of her head, to be fair.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Aaron left in a row over money..She wanted him to pay her per customer as well as his rent

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There's no denying where she's from anyway. The free state. Who says that these days
I think it is that ODonnells curry. They buy it by the bucket load. She showed us before. When her wife took her through a beginners class in cooking during covid. He taught her how to cook chips

Correction, it's Mayflower Curry

Screenshot_20220309-213052_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she ever had covid? That’s she’s publicly announced anyway?
She’s never publicly admitted it and to be honest, the attention seeker she is, we would have heard all about it.

She’s that minging even covid wouldn’t touch her 🤣

• Haha
She has no right to ask that. Shes a greedy fucker
She has every right to ask it. You would guarantee there was no contract signed when Aaron started in the salon.
Reason she's taking in the younger ones who don't have a clue. Take complete advantage. That's her style

Reactions: 7
There's no denying where she's from anyway. The free state. Who says that these days
I think it is that ODonnells curry. They buy it by the bucket load. She showed us before. When her wife took her through a beginners class in cooking during covid. He taught her how to cook chips

Correction, it's Mayflower Curry

View attachment 1114368
Her wife😂😂😂sorry but that made me fuckin LOL

Off course aunt sally is real, she lives in a castle with rod stewart when hes having a break from being maggie mays godmother 😜🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She told her wee girl she was named after the Rod song because Rod was her Godfather. I think the wee girl still believes it and she's in secondary school.

Well well wonder why mm left st.marys...
She doesn't seem 2 settle in a school very long...thats primary school and secondary school...
She was no doubt being tortured by the ma's behaviour in school...
I've also heard a few people say she's not the nicest girl toni makes out....but thats just hearsay....

Also few weeks back seen the ma in primark with the niece with the disability...omg they were swamped with shopping bags...

Attachments

I was wondering why she was bigging Thornhill up. Obvs trying to get MM in. Does she not realise that it's her that's causing her own child to be bullied 🙄

How could mm not end up a bully with the way her mother treats people. Mm no doubt would get roasted in school over her ma’s antics, the child knows this so she gets in first to bully others before anyone has a chance to pick on her.

Reactions: 7
The Holiday reels probably finished it off. Can you imagine going into school after everyone has seen your ma proudly display her lack of baps all over instagram. I'd rather die

also did they seriously not tell her she was moving school until last night! Jesus christ give the poor girl time to process it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.