Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a dose of shite too
Totally agree. Some will probably disagree but I’ve always found her very holier-than-thou and conceited. Also her diet/nutrition ~venture rubs me the wrong way. Very easy for her to give diet and body image advice when she’s very conventionally pretty and slim and has obviously always worked out, done yoga etc. Not to mention the constant vegan posting. Also branding herself as a psychotherapist? I’d like to see the professional license for that. And I don’t mean the counselling degree.

Don’t want to derail the thread anyway so back to Toni Tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know it just doesn’t sit well with me, it’s one thing influencing people to buy latest make up or beauty treatment but when you have no medical background and you are essentially being the rep and go between for people and the clinic, a local entertainer just doesn’t seem the best choice but then lots of ‘celebs’ are BA for comestic places. Personally if I was having surgery I wouldn’t be picking a place because I loved a wee bargain it would be because of the surgeons reputation and expertise. Also a lot of these clinics merely just provide the facilities for the surgeons who are freelance and come and and hire the place so they have no control or responsibility over who does what.

Reactions: 7
Toni lands home to a cup of tea sitting waiting on her that Paddy made. Obviously Paddy is still looking after Madison alot ! I seen Toni and Paul out driving about tonight in the Jeep. Paddy must have been at home minding the kids

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. Some will probably disagree but I’ve always found her very holier-than-thou and conceited. Also her diet/nutrition ~venture rubs me the wrong way. Very easy for her to give diet and body image advice when she’s very conventionally pretty and slim and has obviously always worked out, done yoga etc. Not to mention the constant vegan posting. Also branding herself as a psychotherapist? I’d like to see the professional license for that. And I don’t mean the counselling degree.

I get what you mean with her, but I do think she does great work around mental health. She made the time to speak to me when I messaged her about post-natal depression. I always admired that she did that for me.

Reactions: 10

finally someone on my wavelength! She is a dangerous piece of work, and she is quite frankly, a witch. I know a girl who went to her "sessions" and all she did was talk about herself and her own mental health and her past relationship. Pose Pose Pose. Nothing "Authentic" about her

• Wow
finally someone on my wavelength! She is a dangerous piece of work, and she is quite frankly, a witch. I know a girl who went to her "sessions" and all she did was talk about herself and her own mental health and her past relationship. Pose Pose Pose. Nothing "Authentic" about her
This doll seems to be like Sineadheg.
Unqualified counsellor giving BS advise.
Been dumped a few times makes her a relationship guru.
Telling people they have cancer because they manifest it in there life.
Actually, sinead might be worse than this doll

Reactions: 5
Swanning around primark like no ones business, pulling clothes off rails and examining them, she had the walker with her but wasnt using it all
That family know all the tricks to scam the most amount of money they can 🤬

Look at how Toni goes into the pits of depression every so often. Could coincide with assessments cos the rest of the time she's buzzing her balls off and spending money like there's no tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No need for her to be having a full cooked breakfast every single morning. Who has chicken for breakfast?

Bit of fruit and cereal would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 3
When she goes on about her narcissistic ex I always thought she is def the narc here.

When she goes on about her narcissistic ex I always thought she is def the narc here.
No offense but have you seen him? I know a story about him, nothing to do with red duchess, and it would give you the creeps. He’s the narcisist.

the vegan stuff does my head in but I think she’s far clasier than Toni tit. Toni could be doing with takin a leaf out of her book. Least Caroline does somethin worthwhile. Tony sells tat from China.
And that ma of hers is the biggest liar going. My mammy lives down the street from her and the stories the neighbours tell her. Madness.

• Wow
Parked that petrol guzzling eyesore on double yellows on one of the busiest thoroughfares in Derry. They really don't think the rules apply to them at all.

Someone call and get them towed. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Parked that petrol guzzling eyesore on double yellows on one of the busiest thoroughfares in Derry. They really don't think the rules apply to them at all.

Someone call and get them towed. 🤣
Hi they helpping a woman that broked down who cars if they on yellow lines

• Haha
shes always parked like that outside the salon..another regular spot is on the footpath outside the health centre with blue badge up..parking rules clearly don't apply either

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.