Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toni, on holiday : LOOK AT ME, LOOOOK AT MEEEEE, look at me dancin, look at me topless in the outdoor shower, look at me tell those trolls to fack off, look at meeeeeee

Toni, returns from holiday : booooo hooooo hooooo, it's been a while hard week, booo hooo hoooo, look at me, look at me in bed cos it's been a while week of doing sweet fack all, look at meeeee

What is it Toni? Maybe got a wee PIP medical to play up for?

You actually sicken my shite 😂🤣
I agree it’s all an act for the benefit system so she can fraudulently claim even more if she makes them believe she’s bipolar. Last week she couldn’t of been anymore hateful and bitchy and now it’s feel sorry for me coz I need more attention!! Nahhhh Like who the fuk when crippled with anxiety would be saying take a photo of me- I’d be screaming at them to leave me alone and get out.

Reactions: 8
That is not normal… tough week?? Doing bleeping what spending an amazing time on holidays a tough week. duck right off and give your head a good wobble.
I’d give anything to be in your shoes on holidays and enjoying a bit of reality. But instead I’m at home with a toddler and a 4 year old making sure they are ok over my own self. Jesus Christ I seriously will end up smacking her face in some day if I see her. Word to the wise you nut job toni
GET OF THE INTERNET IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED OR HAVING A “TOUGH WEEK”
Your not helping yourself with this behaviour

See all these 'instagrammers' touting they have severe anxiety n it cripples them n all the rest!! They do my head in ive had anxiety and depression for years n theres no way in hell u wud b able d leave the house never mind go on insta to video urself talkin pure shite on the daily!!!
And as for tiny tears toni she literally forgets her own lies like how feckin stupid does she think we all r
1.i cudn go d the pool - u had a private pool in ur 700 a night room
2.i cudn take me shirt off - numerous videos of u without said shirt and 1 very disturbing video of u topless
3. Ur anxiety is hangin outta ye - here paul take me pic make sure ye get me good side make me look proper sad

Jesus but the 2 of them sicken my shite hahahaa

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The money must be running low again seeing as she has done nothing but spend this last 6 weeks, hence the pity party.

The way M was looking at her last night would melt your heart, he should come first Toni, you are blessed to have him

• Heart
The money must be running low again seeing as she has done nothing but spend this last 6 weeks, hence the pity party.

The way M was looking at her last night would melt your heart, he should come first Toni, you are blessed to have him
So so true! She has shown us time and time again that she is no mother at all. Would you not be mortified that people think that of you? Nope not our Toni, happy to share it online 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
her sons difficulties and disabilities should be enough to get her out of bed in the morning. If that child has the ability to get out of bed every day and struggle through the sensory issues, the peg feeds, the frustrations of not being able to communicate, then she should be able to do the same instead of being a petty immature scrotum on the hunt for attention. That poor boy has absolutely no support or drive from his mother. She should be absolutely ashamed but then again she wont be bothered as its all about her. People need a licence for a dog but she has kids in her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering are her mental health problems so severe that when she is manic(like she was on holidays) that she has no recollection of how she behaves hence the lies that she was unable to go to the pool or take her top off.. Either way any decent mental health professional or ppl who loved you would be telling you to remove yourself from social media..
Toni is an absolutely disgusting role model to Maggie May, her behaviour is clear emotional abuse and I'm surprised that social services or Paul as the child's father haven't put a stop to it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Unpacking everything from last night....

The two different coloured sad photos just so you can really see from all angels how sad she is. (Boo hoo)

Wishing she could go back and live in the 17th century, ah yes where everyone's not trying to die from a common cold and poverty runs rampant. Don't think she realises she wouldn't quite be a Lady of the Manor or Duchess she thinks she is.

And admitting that she likes her own company and to be out in her backshed room isolated from everyone. Now when I read between those lines all I hear is "I could not be bothered to be around my family, I hate having to interact with them"

Reactions: 5
her sons difficulties and disabilities should be enough to get her out of bed in the morning. If that child has the ability to get out of bed every day and struggle through the sensory issues, the peg feeds, the frustrations of not being able to communicate, then she should be able to do the same instead of being a petty immature scrotum on the hunt for attention. That poor boy has absolutely no support or drive from his mother. She should be absolutely ashamed but then again she wont be bothered as its all about her. People need a licence for a dog but she has kids in her care.
100% right

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Swear i have never heard her speak in the same voice twice .... lying in bed suffering with extreme anxiety but managed to post your bed photos in black and white and colour, might be a difference to the finances if she had to declare every penny thats spent on M

Reactions: 5
I have never seen anything more pathetic than those photos

She is looking /seeking attention
Shame on her

She claims she tries everyday to be a better person, learn from her mistakes

She's an absolute disgusting person
Who has caused and ruined so many people's lives

That wee boy is so handsome and clearly wanted her attention, no instead toni has to be laying in bed staying by herself
Selfish self centred witch

Another makeup artist joining the parlour

I think she's been hit with a law suit from a girl she sacked by message,,,,

Maybe just maybe toni tit head is getting a wee bit of karma

I think her head is gone, she is a train crash

She's a stupid selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have never seen anything more pathetic than those photos

She is looking /seeking attention
Shame on her

She claims she tries everyday to be a better person, learn from her mistakes

She's an absolute disgusting person
Who has caused and ruined so many people's lives

That wee boy is so handsome and clearly wanted her attention, no instead toni has to be laying in bed staying by herself
Selfish self centred witch

Another makeup artist joining the parlour

I think she's been hit with a law suit from a girl she sacked by message,,,,

Maybe just maybe toni tit head is getting a wee bit of karma

I think her head is gone, she is a train crash

She's a stupid selfish witch
Toni’s getting hit with a lawsuit? The person would have to have been an employee for that

Reactions: 2
I think she's that manic that she thought the holiday vids were top notch 'ha ha look at me living my best life while youse haters all get jealous' but when her high wore off she realized exactly how awful they were and that people were aghast at them, not the reaction she hoped for and now she's dying inside at how she's once again showed herself up. And Paul has a massive part to play there. I can bleeping imagine my husband if I said gone video me on our hols half naked doing reels and showing myself up. He rips the piss outta me if I even say gone take a pic of me before a night out nevermind what Paul actually filmed and went along with. What the duck is wrong with them?? I am really not even laughing at her any more. I'm disturbed by her and him and what's normal in their eyes.

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she was legal but! I genuinely can’t see Toni contributing to national insurance or a pension fund for herself let alone anyone else
God knows she was getting wages paid into the bank,
If toni wasn't paying contributions then that's on toni

Could end up messy

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I do wonder how those children are allowed to remain under the same roof as her, can't word it as under her care because well even strangers know she does not and can not care for her children.

Its clear to see that poor Madison's disabilities fund her lifestyle. All he is to her is a meal ticket.

If she had any care for any one other than herself she would seek help from appropriate authorities on how to actually help / look after / (even cook for MM) her children. If you struggle you shouldn't be ashamed to ask for help but she would rather have her children suffer for the sake of her own greed.

Reactions: 7
As bad as she is and Christ above she’s a bleeping head I honestly think Paul is worse. Nobody in the right mind would take them pictures and let her post them. Now obviously he can’t make her and nobody is keen on controlling men but Christ Paul pull your knickers outta yer hole and take the reins here, you have a duty of care as her husband to get her the help she so clearly needs.

I'm wondering are her mental health problems so severe that when she is manic(like she was on holidays) that she has no recollection of how she behaves hence the lies that she was unable to go to the pool or take her top off.. Either way any decent mental health professional or ppl who loved you would be telling you to remove yourself from social media..
Toni is an absolutely disgusting role model to Maggie May, her behaviour is clear emotional abuse and I'm surprised that social services or Paul as the child's father haven't put a stop to it
If she was so bad on holiday that she was manic, then why did Paul take a camera and video it all? And why would she then put it up on her Instagram for the world to see.......she knew exactly what she was doing and now it's all backfiring, so she is playing the anxiety card...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.