Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
That could be applied to any influencer can't it 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are all making money off convincing us to buy something, eat something, drink something follow them on holidays
And when something else new and shiny comes along they try and convince us we need that too 🤣

He's not really responsible for someone's choice to follow through on surgery, he's not doing the actual surgery so after a chat with the doctor it's surely up to you to follow through or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

That's why I asked what the poster meant about her mum cos it's totally different if he's coercing people into going to get unnecessary surgery

And remember he has had certain surgery's so he is in a position to say it worked
I agree with you, it's only for advice and prices, and booking agent

There's another girl in Derry is a brand ambassador for gastric band surgery in Turkey, she's flat out advertising

Reactions: 3

hello899

VIP Member
is the blush finally passed?
for someone so busy she's had a lot or no shows and cancellations recently

Culmore_Cat_Lady

Chatty Member
No need for her to be having a full cooked breakfast every single morning. Who has chicken for breakfast?

Bit of fruit and cereal would do her the world of good.

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
I think hes recording her as shes planning a huge mental break down and hes got videos to show the doctor that shes been acting crazy for a long time.
I think they are that stupid they think those reels are class, funny and full of content people can relate too,
Ive come to the conclusion they are just rough as toast, anything for a £, it doesn't matter, what, how or who gets in the way

Also, the amount of rent a chair staff in that salon is shocking, the quality of work is shite, the salon didn't have a good reputation as is, but, now, it's like spaghetti junction ffs, take your pick which coco the clown look would you like to have done

Basically, all the rent a chairs are covering the tenancy rent for her, so what she earns is her own,

Then Paul is back working in their too

Plus all the benefits, m benefits although thtt pays for the rr

She doesn't care about the quality of work that the rent a chairs do, she just wants the weekly rent

I'd bet money they have no qualifications or insurance

Is there anyone that can be contacted about this?

The only thing not tipping me over the edge is that they seem to just be in Paris and not a Benefit Bunch trip to disney. Its gona be one hell of a TikTok trip .. 3 teens in Paris, wat else do we expect.
They really don't raise their children. Its laughable. They want to be MM's friend rather than teach her morals and values. Good luck to them in a few years
Disney is just a short train ride away

lavenderblu

I know nothing about nails but they don’t look very healthy! Like fungal unhealthy. Why would you promote work like this🤷‍♀️

martha82

Chatty Member
Is it just me or do yous ever feel a tension between Toni and Paul when she's videoing like they really loathe each other? It's so awkward but when she's wandering around acting the influencer you can always see him giving her dirty looks and MMs the same. They're absolutely mortified to be seen with her. I'm sure she thinks it's a joke but you can't fake that kind of hate.
yep he looks disgusted today at her anyway

what about the pants with a heart shaped hole in the bum😆

• Haha