Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been very quiet this last 24 hours. Doesn't look like we're winning with the bed. 😅

Wouldn't surprise me if she was in another hotel the way she gets around.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pauline’s probably whisked her away to the galgorm for a fortnight to celebrate Valentine’s Day and help her destress from the last tit. I mean trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One week back from holidays. I knew this sob story would come.
I know that people do struggle with anxiety and mental health issues, I being one. But I certainly wouldn’t post it worldwide nor let my OH take a picture of me lying in bed for all to see. I don’t get the agenda except for pity party pantomimes x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anddddd we're off....front row tickets to the Toni tits pity party.

Couldn't take her shirt off on holidays? Lying bleep. Didn't she post the same video twice to make sure the world saw her pecs. Did she also not upload a picture in the pool. Aw the whole show she puts on is hilarious.

She wants to be Cliona. Look at her and her wee motivational podcasts putting the world to right.

I thought she didn’t care? 🙄

Couldn’t take off her shirt to sunbathe on holidays but posted a video of her dancing in a bikini and pictures of her in the shower with no bikini top on. Sure Toni 👍🏻

She needs professional help ASAP.

Toni - Paul is not a mental health professional, he’s your husband and he is an enabler. Please seek the services of a qualified mental health professional soon.

Edited to add - Please stop embarrassing your teenage daughter with your public attention seeking.

Last edited:
I agree with Toni it’s okay to not be okay but if you can call your husband to take multiple pictures of you laying in bed then your grand 🙄

Reactions: 9
tell me liessss tell me sweet little liessss. Same pup was completely topless for a reel. Absolute dose of shite. Pauline, here take a pic of me laying in bed for when i need attention. Bipolar at its finest.

View attachment 1058213View attachment 1058214

Hey Paul, im crippled with several anxiety but gone take some pics of me to post on instagram
I was just coming here to say this!! That's exactly what she done "Here Paul put down grindr for a second so I can show the world I'm sad."

She will do crappy things and witch and passive aggressively post until people dislike her then try to claw back some sort of positive attention. All that is is some post holiday blues and the temporary realisation that she is a crappy person.

She tries to act like a passion bearer for mental health, witch??? Where was your care for mental health when you made fun of a brides looks on her wedding day? When you decided to blame your genuinely mentally ill sister?? When you sent thugs to a gay man's door to tell him they would put him in the Foyle if he didn't take down a parody video about you! You're a nasty disgusting little viper and you will never have my pity.

I hope to duck some screenshots this and shows her because she needs a good boot of reality up the face.

Ps change your yellow stained bed sheets. I know they never see any action but by duck they almost need a wash as much as you do! Boke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
duck off Toni. You spent all last week being a stupid passive aggressive twit online, showing off everything including your pecs. Just duck off now with your pity party

Reactions: 11
That f**king £1000 coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Loves animals yet owns a dog that never leaves the house, never gets walked or played with, never taken out anywhere. Sure Toni 👍🏻
And all those real leather handbags.........

Says she couldnt go near the pool on holidays....but put up a reel of herself in the pool....couldn't take her top off to sunbathe....but put up a video of herself topless in the shower.......

Reactions: 9
Toni, on holiday : LOOK AT ME, LOOOOK AT MEEEEE, look at me dancin, look at me topless in the outdoor shower, look at me tell those trolls to fack off, look at meeeeeee

Toni, returns from holiday : booooo hooooo hooooo, it's been a while hard week, booo hooo hoooo, look at me, look at me in bed cos it's been a while week of doing sweet fack all, look at meeeee

What is it Toni? Maybe got a wee PIP medical to play up for?

You actually sicken my shite 😂🤣

• Haha
I am someone who suffers from crippling anxiety and believe me the last thing you ever want is for someone to be taking pics of you when you're so low and then you post them online..... There are days when I don't want to get out of bed, but like Toni I have 2 children so I haul my ass out of bed and put on my Mammy face and care for them...I have been off work unwell for months now and you know what...I haven't felt the need to post it all online! Because you know what, I like to keep my private life private!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her posting is so manic and contradictory. One week it’s living high life flaunting £700 a night rooms in peoples faces when a lot of people are struggling at minute, showing off her new body, making reeks practically in the nip and telling people not to worry about others. Fast forward a week and she’s in pits of despair, how she was so insecure on holidays and feels guilt over her past behaviour. People would relate more and possibly sympathise more if she was more consistent and not such a slabber. Poor me away on a luxury holiday then a hard week back at work and needs to take to her bed, most
People don’t have that option or any of her options

I am someone who suffers from crippling anxiety and believe me the last thing you ever want is for someone to be taking pics of you when you're so low and then you post them online..... There are days when I don't want to get out of bed, but like Toni I have 2 children so I haul my ass out of bed and put on my Mammy face and care for them...I have been off work unwell for months now and you know what...I haven't felt the need to post it all online! Because you know what, I like to keep my private life private!
I too suffer from extreme anxiety and have bouts of depression. I literally did not leave my house for about 8 months (pre covid) and I work every day to try and keep on top of it. It's not easy and I have the utmost respect to you for getting yourself up for your 2 kiddies. There is absolutely no way I would let my hubby photograph me when I'm in one of my down periods.
This hallion on the other hand, needs to show everyone, she already shows us she's not a fit mother or wife so staying in bed is really the norm for her. The show she puts on for insta makes me think it's all pretend 🤷🏻‍♀️ (I'm not dismissing there's something wrong with her but as far as I can see she needs therapy more than insta) but to go from swanning round her villa nearly naked to being in bed now, it's just a game to her 🤬

Like I say, must be a PIP medical coming up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sitting there pouting talking about period dramas. Toni gon take your face for a shite. Aren't you lucky Paul's there to look after M

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.