Colour Me Bootiful #13 I like to lie and my husband doesn’t like to butter my fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to be that person but what happened? Unfortunately my damn job is getting in the way of me being jealously obsessed with Toni! I can’t see anything 😫
she was doing a video (she "forgot" to remove her brow tint) and paul was undressing in the background. She had to tell him she was videoing but posted it anyway for the LoLs

• Sick
Reactions: 3
she was doing a video (she "forgot" to remove her brow tint) and paul was undressing in the background. She had to tell him she was videoing but posted it anyway for the LoLs
Thanks 😊 Good aul Toni, full of the lol’s 🙄
Not really sad I missed it 🤢 Paul always looks so greasy, pretty sure I’m not his type either but he really does nothing for me!!!!

Reactions: 8
So Toni was apparently preaching about how much she loves animals in salon today and how her products are cruelty free..this is the same person who shows of her Canada Goose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So Toni was apparently preaching about how much she loves animals in salon today and how her products are cruelty free..this is the same person who shows of her Canada Goose
That f**king £1000 coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Loves animals yet owns a dog that never leaves the house, never gets walked or played with, never taken out anywhere. Sure Toni 👍🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I would actually love to go to salon and start a conversation about something controversial to see how she reacts..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or just start commenting on people's chins. Do you have a desperate Dan? Or a period cup? Or the witch from Wizard of Oz 🤷🏻‍♀️ Toni would be yabbering on since all 3 fit her 🤣

• Haha
She is that simple she probably doesn't realise geese, ducks and coyotes are animal's

• Haha
Honestly all I see now are feet when she posts pictures of herself 🤣. The fact that she is reminiscing about meeting a lardasshian says it all really. Aye Toni mind the time you paid a fortune for a two second opportunity to stand beside trash for a picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Between Pauline and his dancing and public undressing 🤢 and Antony and her shrek feet and her reels they probably think they will get a tv show like the Kardashians at this rate!! The madder you are now the more people watch you 🙄 all they need to do is release a sex tape and it will be like Pam and Tommy 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Between Pauline and his dancing and public undressing 🤢 and Antony and her shrek feet and her reels they probably think they will get a tv show like the Kardashians at this rate!! The madder you are now the more people watch you 🙄 all they need to do is release a sex tape and it will be like Pam and Tommy 🤣
I will pay them not to see it, boke

• Haha
They'd need to be having sex to have a sex tape. 🤣 If she opened her legs there would be a dust cloud.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not much hope of that happening with a gay husband 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.