Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my makeup done by Jessica in Oct 2019 so she's there at least 2 years. I'm glad shes out of there now, I liked getting my makeup done by her but wouldn't go into the parlour so will be able to go back to her now !
*Toni checking the books for Oct 2019 and deleting every person who had an appointment off social media* 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*Toni checking the books for Oct 2019 and deleting every person who had an appointment off social media* 🤣🤣
I've already deleted myself 😂 she tipped me over the edge during lockdown last year out buying every kind of egg chair she could get her hands on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she hasn’t done more stories or a tour of the hotel! Is she down slumming it now? Also if Matthew is going self employed she must be getting it up the teeth! Not able to afford wages and the associated NI contributions and levy

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she hasn’t done more stories or a tour of the hotel! Is she down slumming it now? Also if Matthew is going self employed she must be getting it up the teeth! Not able to afford wages and the associated NI contributions and levy
She hasn't got the money to pay wages and to pay her vat bill, I'm telling yous she's in bother, but, she's trying to get out of it bankrupting herself,

All rent a chair are paid to her cash in hand, which obviously pays the rent for the salon,

She's a snake

Can she just bankrupt herself and go self employed the next day, how does it work

I don't think it's as easy as bankrupting and the problem is solved.
She would be required to turn over all financial records which could put her under an even bigger microscope and investigation.
As its court ordered, she would have to comply.

Reactions: 2
Or maybe she has finally realised the showing off brings hatred towards her as you can see by her posts she is desperate to be liked

Reactions: 1
Anyone waiting on the reflections on her trip to the amusements where she will cry about how far she's come that she's able to fit on the rides now?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone waiting on the reflections on her trip to the amusements where she will cry about how far she's come that she's able to fit on the rides now?
Ah yes another reminder of her "journey" 🙄 another chance to wallow in Toni-land, there are some days I'm happy she blocked me 😂

And for the whole money thing and bankruptcy etc
That snake knows every which way to get out of her business, and every which way she can get back to it. She knows every trick and scam in the book between benefits and cash payments. I'd say she pays very little to no tax and everything will have been expensed or edited out of any final accounts handed over. Wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her. Now she's starting to look a bit porky again i don't think I could throw her far at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just realising its the NI Hair and Beauty awards tonight. She must have run away to London to huff that her sweat shop salon hasn't been nominated in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is mm the only one wearing a mask? Makes the other two look way worse than they already are

Reactions: 3
Looking at companies House, the finances where at mess at the last filing of accounts, so I'd imagine they are even more of a mess now. They have been operating as a going for concern.

Bankruptcy isn't all that easy, and as someone mentioned their financial affairs will be scrutinised with a fine comb.

Its a sad life to live pretending to having a luxerious lifestyle with a paupers purse. If she wasn't so hateful in gloating then maybe, just maybe she wouldn't get as much abuse as she does!

Reactions: 5
Looking at companies House, the finances where at mess at the last filing of accounts, so I'd imagine they are even more of a mess now. They have been operating as a going for concern.

Bankruptcy isn't all that easy, and as someone mentioned their financial affairs will be scrutinised with a fine comb.

Its a sad life to live pretending to having a luxerious lifestyle with a paupers purse. If she wasn't so hateful in gloating then maybe, just maybe she wouldn't get as much abuse as she does!
The same doll will do her best to blame someone else for her own doing,

I'm waiting for the tears after Christmas, she'll create a drama

Imagine telling a member of staff on your staff night out, you'll have to go self employed in Jan, we've no money to pay you or the bills, yet, on the Sunday she tried to portray that something was done to her on her staff do, she really is a twisted, mental, lying snake

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The same doll will do her best to blame someone else for her own doing,

I'm waiting for the tears after Christmas, she'll create a drama

Imagine telling a member of staff on your staff night out, you'll have to go self employed in Jan, we've no money to pay you or the bills, yet, on the Sunday she tried to portray that something was done to her on her staff do, she really is a twisted, mental, lying snake
Surely someone on here knows the full story and I’m dying to hear it! She’s her own worst enemy! Times I try to be impartial but the reality of her thanking the nhs when she was galavanting just cemented the fact she’s a hypocritical self absorbed dick!

Plus does bankruptcy not mean you can’t be a director of a company for x amount of years? If she goes bankrupt then surely Paul has to aswell! She has to know they wouldn’t get credit and that “lovely” Range Rover will go too!

Regarding the benefits, if she goes under the microscope, surely the scams will be revealed and either her or Paul will have a shortstay behind bars? Maybe reading too much into it here but surely bankruptcy is worse for them?

Surely someone on here knows the full story and I’m dying to hear it! She’s her own worst enemy! Times I try to be impartial but the reality of her thanking the nhs when she was galavanting just cemented the fact she’s a hypocritical self absorbed dick!

Plus does bankruptcy not mean you can’t be a director of a company for x amount of years? If she goes bankrupt then surely Paul has to aswell! She has to know they wouldn’t get credit and that “lovely” Range Rover will go too!

Regarding the benefits, if she goes under the microscope, surely the scams will be revealed and either her or Paul will have a shortstay behind bars? Maybe reading too much into it here but surely bankruptcy is worse for them?
I know someone who went bankrupt a few years ago (genuine person too...) And as far as I can remember they were told that they wouldnt be allowed to open a bank account or operate a company for 5 years (I think) but they were told that they could hop across the border to the south and set up home and business there no problem. So she could probably just hop across the border to Donegal and set up business there as a "new venture" And sure her house in Derry is apparently only rented so no issue continuing to rent her house in Derry but make her money across the border.....

Reactions: 4
I know someone who went bankrupt a few years ago (genuine person too...) And as far as I can remember they were told that they wouldnt be allowed to open a bank account or operate a company for 5 years (I think) but they were told that they could hop across the border to the south and set up home and business there no problem. So she could probably just hop across the border to Donegal and set up business there as a "new venture" And sure her house in Derry is apparently only rented so no issue continuing to rent her house in Derry but make her money across the border.....
I don’t think it would be that simple for her! She’d loose all the benefits for the wee boy. I wonder if this means her and Paul will “seperate”!

she’s probs getting housing benefit for the house so if she’s caught scamming shed lose it all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.