Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me tell you, I was in the Trinity quite near them and she didn't hide in a corner. Or act in anyway paranoid. We are staying in the holiday inn and had a drink at their bar first and she came waltzing up the street. I didn't know it was her and at this point and I laughed because the glitter was insane. Really stood out. We then made our way to the trinity

And she never looks good to ne me she is just rotten to the core and a nice dress doesn't change that. I'll not be blowing smoke up her ass

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How aggressive and patronising was she standing over Aaron making that box! I'd boot her in the hole if she snatched that brush the way she did.

Reactions: 5
She’s unhinged. How very dare a member of HER STAFF put a brush in the box upside down 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t want the packaging to look cheap or the operation to look amateurish now would you 🙄

Thoroughly regret feeling a shred of sympathy for her yesterday 🙈

She’s back to showing Paul, 100% reading here 🤣

Reactions: 10
So, I was chatting with a girl who goes to Jessica, and apparently she no longer works in the salon

Anyone know what's going on
Right folks. What happened at the weekend, something went down, Jessica no longer works at the salon,
Gone someone fill in the blanks

I don't think she's on here reading, I think there maybe a drama unravelling again

I understand her changing the box around, I have ocd I would have done the same

Reactions: 3
She is such a dirtbird 🤮 imagine admitting how little you wash your stinking, greasy, dragged through a Bush hair! It's mad she e even still has clients. I know a few girls were in with Aaron a few weeks back and said her hair was nearly crawling she was disgusting looking.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She is such a dirtbird 🤮 imagine admitting how little you wash your stinking, greasy, dragged through a Bush hair! It's mad she e even still has clients. I know a few girls were in with Aaron a few weeks back and said her hair was nearly crawling she was disgusting looking.
She would get another week out of it. She's disgusting. That's a grown woman and someone who works in the beauty industry. I have no words

Reactions: 4
Hair that hasn't been washed smells! Why does she wear this like a badge of honor or is she just trolling looking for people to write about it on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.