Colour Me Bootiful #11 Mirror mirror on the wall, I'm the biggest fraud of all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure that’s what came out of a leaked message - she was slagging off the staff, saying that they only wanted her there to pay for everything - and words to that effect. She’s a c**t 🤬
And the gimps are still working for her! See half the people in that industry are running round in flashy cars and designer gear (at this point I can’t tell if all real, fake, hard earned cash, doing the double or white powder money)… more money than sense!

Reactions: 6
And the gimps are still working for her! See half the people in that industry are running round in flashy cars and designer gear (at this point I can’t tell if all real, fake, hard earned cash, doing the double or white powder money)… more money than sense!
I would honestly love to know how they do it and there's me scraping by and consider having a takeaway a treat but at least I am honest and can sleep at night not worrying if it's all gonna be caught up on me

Reactions: 6
I love her dress, wonder where its from

Paul looks a mess

They can fair flash the £££££££ that crowd

Wonder what I'm doing wrong lol

Reactions: 5
Seen her staff night out post, love her dress - think she’s actually looking really well and first time she looks to be happy within her self - unfortunately Paul sorry it’s really not you and you don’t look yourself nor do you seem happy within yourself.

Reactions: 3
I would honestly love to know how they do it and there's me scraping by and consider having a takeaway a treat but at least I am honest and can sleep at night not worrying if it's all gonna be caught up on me
100%!! I think it’s a disgrace. I’m working 2 jobs myself to try and buy a house and here’s thesens doing cash in hand, claiming benefits and getting houses handed to them! They can deffs afford it, I feel sorry for those genuine families out there struggling and waiting to be housed

Reactions: 5
Seen her staff night out post, love her dress - think she’s actually looking really well and first time she looks to be happy within her self - unfortunately Paul sorry it’s really not you and you don’t look yourself nor do you seem happy within yourself.
She is happy because she made her a lot of money from her sale and when she has it all spent on frivolous items she will be down again, it's a pattern

Reactions: 10
She is happy because she made her a lot of money from her sale and when she has it all spent on frivolous items she will be down again, it's a pattern
She is an absolute disgrace. She has a little lady at home watching this behaviour! She's already on a downer, she musnt have met thebtarget she wanted to b able to pay for another surgery or pay for her glass wall. Absolutely baffled as to how this leech is allowed to parent children never mind a child with needs.

Reactions: 4
Is she for real this morning? Going on like that? Like actual snot rolling down into her mouth? 🤢🤢
She's blaming it on the fact she was soooo busy she didn't take her medication yet she had all this time to post on Instagram? Takes less than two seconds to swallow a tablet.
Like why is she going on like that? Pity?? Did something else happen last night? Maybe she felt out of place cos she was dressed for an award ceremony, not a night out in derry.

I dunno hi, she's a melt 😂 can't even finish watching her story lol

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure who she is trying to fool herself or us BUT.... we were sitting across from them last night and I never saw her crying in a corner!!! I'm calling bullshit on that one

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This women mental health is so unstable I can’t believe I’ve just witnessed her snotting all over her face because she felt “paranoid” uploaded about 10 pics of herself posing in the dress all night , Jesus it’s actually gettint hard to watch now ! Something else has happened behind the scenes clearly

She is prob one of the most hated women in Derry and she knows it

Reactions: 12
This women mental health is so unstable I can’t believe I’ve just witnessed her snotting all over her face because she felt “paranoid” uploaded about 10 pics of herself posing in the dress all night , Jesus it’s actually gettint hard to watch now ! Something else has happened behind the scenes clearly

She is prob one of the most hated women in Derry and she knows it
Paul was boking into a bucket and she slept on the sofa 🤔 something isn't adding up.

Reactions: 13
Just watched that melt of an IG story and the snots were actually turning me. And all that to say this is why she needs to take her tablets. Then go f*cking take them love? It takes 10 seconds and would fit you better than spending your morning crying on Insta.

Also disgusted yet again at the absolute invasion of Madison’s privacy. That child can’t consent to her filming for all and sundry to see an important moment for him like that.

Reactions: 7
Paul was boking into a bucket and she slept on the sofa 🤔 something isn't adding up.
It’s actually sad to witness someone who is so mentally ill and has no awareness of her behaviour, like poor Maggie may is all I can say having that mess as her role model in life ! My god why is Paul not stepping in and taking that phone away from her I will never understand the dynamic of that relationship

Reactions: 9
Agree with all the comments about how she looked last night, she looked fantastic! Credit where it’s due, maybe a bit ott for a night in Derry but nevertheless, she looked fabulous!

However, she needs to come off social media and seek professional help. If one of my friends or a member of my family was behaving that way I’d be seriously worried and intervene. Never mind the fact her impressionable teenage daughter is witnessing that. I think I’m going soft, I almost feel sorry for her.

Toni, you looked fantastic last night. Accept the compliments. Spend a day with your family enjoying the little things in life and if you didn’t have a good night out last night, leave it in the past. You’re your own worst enemy and this behaviour isn’t healthy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.